Trying to stay on track and get the tip

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

thegoodsexlife

Trying to stay on track and get the tip

Post by thegoodsexlife »

About 7 years ago I was able to get the very tip of my cock into my mouth after a few months of stretching. It was such an incredible experience to feel my hot cock on my tongue and lips and to taste the precum oozing out. Unfortunately my extremely busy life has prevented me from continuing my stretching and I have not since been able to enjoy the taste of my own cock. I have since tried to start my stretching regiment again many times but work, family and injuries always come in the way. This time I am determined to stay on my stretching routine and at least get the tip in again. However I will take it extremely slowly to prevent any injuries contrary to the past. I started my stretching about 1 week ago and as of today I am at 4 1/2 inches from the tip of my cock to my lips. I hope that by routinely posting my progress on this post I might stay on course.
Ace Card
Spice it up!
http://thegoodsexlife.blogspot.ca (18+)

Ziggurat

Re: Trying to stay on track and get the tip

Post by Ziggurat »

We almost need an excel sheet that has everyone's login name on it that acts like a progression chart so that we can all see where each of us started and how were cummin ;) along so that we can keep ourselves and each other motivated. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

thegoodsexlife

Post by thegoodsexlife »

Tonight I was at about 3 inches away in the seated position. I could of probably gone a bit closer but I really want to take it slowly to prevent any injury and allow my body to adapt. This time I am going the right way about it and I am feeling confident that within a year from now I will be tasting my big hard delicious cock shooting hot cum in my mouth.
Ace Card
Spice it up!

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

A great thing to do is to get as close as you possibly can and hold that position until you consciously feel the stretch and you breathing returns almost normal. This may take a minute. Lack of proper breathing in an awkward position will cause your stretches to be too short for muscles to relax which will let you go further. Try it on a solid floor.

thegoodsexlife

Post by thegoodsexlife »

I have made great progress since I have restarted my selfsucking training. Every second day I do some stretching in the seated position with a delicious looking erection to entice me. I am within about 3 inches but I am starting to get a bit of pain in my back and neck so I am taking a few days off to let my muscles and body recuperate. I think it is very important to not over do it and every now and then give my body a break so that I can try another day without any injuries to impede my progress.
Ace Card
Spice it up!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Make sure you are properly warmed up before starting your stretching and don't forget to counter stretch.

thegoodsexlife

Post by thegoodsexlife »

What is counter stretching? Is it like when you stretch in the opposite direction?
Ace Card
Spice it up!

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

tennsteven wrote:A great thing to do is to get as close as you possibly can and hold that position until you consciously feel the stretch and you breathing returns almost normal. This may take a minute. Lack of proper breathing in an awkward position will cause your stretches to be too short for muscles to relax which will let you go further. Try it on a solid floor.

Yeah I agree; this relaxed breathing seems to help me too. Iv'e found that closeing my eyes while I'm waiting for the stretch to begin, seems to help also.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yes - counter-stretching, in this case, is making sure you spend some time working on the strength and flexibility of the body in backwards-bending positions along with the extreme forward bending we do to get our delicious cocks in our mouths.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

thegoodsexlife wrote:What is counter stretching? Is it like when you stretch in the opposite direction?
Yes, it balances things out and helps prevent weaknesses occurring that could lead to injury.

thegoodsexlife

Post by thegoodsexlife »

A strange thing happened about three weeks ago. I was doing awesome progress and the last stretching session that I had was about two days prior which was carried out in a hot bath. I was very careful to not overdo it and did not over stretch. Everything was fine for a few days after my stretching but then I spent an entire day in a cold arena and when I returned home I started having some pain in my neck which was enough to put a stop to my stretching routine for three weeks. My neck has since become much better but there is still a little bit of pain, therefore I have restarted my stretching however I am concentrating on my lower and mid back in order to give a longer rest to my neck. I cant wait to get close again!
Ace Card
Spice it up!

thegoodsexlife

Post by thegoodsexlife »

I am finally starting to get close! In the past months I was only doing the seated C position and I was making great progress but then I seem to have hit a wall at about 3 inches away. In the past week I decided to try a mix of the C position to stretch my upper back and the X position to help stretch my lower back. It looks like it's working and I'm getting closer! I think if I take it slowly for a few more months, I should at least reach the tip with my tongue or if i'm lucky with my lips. I cant wait!
Ace Card
Spice it up!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

You're doing the right thing - slow and steady. Keep at it, man - you'll get there! If you're very careful with it you might also mix some Plow position in there.

thegoodsexlife

Post by thegoodsexlife »

Hooray! I have finally made contact between my lips and the tip of my cock. I did it using the x position. It felt so amazing to feel that warm cock touch my eager lips, to feel the tip of my tongue play with the opening of my penis, to lick up my precum! I started warming up with the seated C position then when I was very close I switched to the x position and noticed that I was closer than ever. So I took out my cock ring to get an extra hard erection and after so many years I was finally able to put my lips on my rock hard cock again. WOW, It felt so incredibly good! The hardest part was not getting carried away and trying to go even further risking possible injury. I decided to leave it at just the tip so that I could live to fight another battle some other night. Maybe in a few weeks I will be able to get part of my knob in. I can't wait to see and I really can't wait to feel my cock explode inside of my mouth!
Ace Card
Spice it up!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow! Beautiful, man - that's great to hear! Glad to hear you're taking it slow.