my appreciation

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

sexguru

my appreciation

Post by sexguru »

after all the years of lurking i just want ed to say thanx. i would not have been able to do it with out the vast information on this site. here are som pics of me. not only was i able to selfsuck but i came across a new fetish that i am obsessing about. female assisted autofellatio. as a straight selfsucker i find this utterly arousing. so much so i have a tumbler dedicated to it.
check out my new tumblr:

http://selfsuckwithwomen.tumblr.com/

as a biproduct of autofellatio i can fuck my wife in the ass and lick her clit at the same time.

btw this yoga sequence was intrumental in my achievement.:
http://www.vegacommunity.com/profiles/b ... happy-hips
Attachments
licking my prince albert.
licking my prince albert.
sorry for the quality its hard to take pictures of yourrself while selfsucking.
sorry for the quality its hard to take pictures of yourrself while selfsucking.

wisguy61

Re: my appreciation

Post by wisguy61 »

Couldn't agree more! Selfsucking is the hottest, but to be able to share your secret trick you can perform with your gf or wife, 10X hotter!!

sexguru

Post by sexguru »

she actually caught me. and she wasn't happy about it. but when i bang her in the ass and lick her clit she doesn't seem to complain.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks man - great to see some pics, and thanks for the appreciation - we love a success story here at solosuck.com!

Al