First post

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Nevergiveup1

First post

Post by Nevergiveup1 »

I just want to share this incredible moment with you guys

As many of us, licking the very tip of my glan is the only thing i can do.
I was at this point three weeks ago ! 
And one evening, after a good stretching cession and a good shower, i decided to try, just try one time to go a bit further ! 
On the carpet, I went into the plow position... My dick was so close to my mouth !!
I put my arms behind my back and pull...I was so relax, my glan came on my lips naturally !! 
That was just a test ! Stopped there for that evening ! 
I practiced several times during those three weeks, but always dressed...My goal was to practice to make the next time just incredible !!
Yesterday night, after a good jogging, long stretching and a hot shower, i decided that it was THE night.
I start stretching again, still dressed.. then naked... 
you can imagine that i was a bit excited...and really hard.. 
On my bed, in the plow position, without moving, my dick was very close to my mouth...
Again, as during my test, i pull my butt to my face and...oh my god... my dick was in my mouth... the head was on my tongue. I was mad... started to move, slowly, and to pull more and more.... but things became rapidly out of control... It was just like I was not deciding of anything, anymore... just like my body took the control.... And when the first load came out, my arms pull hard to keep it in my mouth and my throat swallow it....and the second, and the third...and maybe all the next because i was totally turned on....
What an evening..... first time i am hypnotised...by my dick 
After that, how can i stop....  i'm sure that my next step will be deepthroat.... 

promise, will tell u...

aleingang69

Re: First post

Post by aleingang69 »

That's beautiful, man! Congratulations and - we want to see some pictures or video!

Take it slow and easy, and keep on enjoying your cock, buddy!

Al

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

While congratulations are definitely in order, I would caution you not to get carried away and give into the urge to rush into a session. Always take your time, warming up slowly, with stretching and counter stretching. Then warm down when finished. Also don’t think that because you’ve done it once you’ll be able to do it next time, listen to your body. However, the more success you have the more successful you’ll become each time. Just be wise and stay safe.

thegoodsexlife

Post by thegoodsexlife »

Great story, made me hard just imagining it was me as I read it. I cant wait to have that moment again of feeling my cock on my lips and hopefully one day in my mouth!
Ace Card
Spice it up!
http://thegoodsexlife.blogspot.ca (18+)