Trying again

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

somuchfun184

Trying again

Post by somuchfun184 »

I stopped self-sucking about 5 years ago as I just did not have enough alone time or the wife was just not in the mood to watch or help. We use to do it pretty often and it was a blast to share in the fun with her… But that is a whole other story for latter.
Since it has been so long I have fallen out of the practice of self-sucking. I decided last month that I was going to get back in to shape to start sucking my cock again. I asked the wife if she would be okay with that and she did not mind. 
The first thing I did was tried to see how far away I was from my goal. At first I was about 6 inches away from the head. So I started losing a little weight and started doing some stretching like I use to. And after about two weeks, I was about 1-3 inches away.
Today, I was home alone and was feeling really horny so I thought I would give it a try. I did a little stretching and tried to bend over to lick the head. But was still about 1 inches away  I thought about the ways I use to be able to do it and I remember doing it between two walls. Where I would push my head on one wall and walk up the other wall with my fee and push my cock towards my face.
So I moved in to position and started, and was still and inch away. I kept trying and getting in to different positions between the walls and after about 3 min, I was able to lick the head again.

What a great feeling to know that I am getting closer to my goal. Might have to show the wife tonight the goal I have reached. 

blacksunshineaz

Re: Trying again

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Way to go. I fell out of practice for a while and was able to come back to it twice... the first time between the ages of 13 to 28, and then 32-33. I haven't done it for a while since I've been going to a chiropractor (for non ss-related back issues).

It's always fun to make contact again. I still find it interesting that it seems this is something nobody should be able to do yet we know, thanks in part to this site, that there are a lot of guys who can.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for letting us know what's going on, somuchfun184!

It's great that you have a relationship where your wife is open enough to it to say "go ahead" even if she's not into it right now.

Glad to hear you're getting there again, but I hope you'll take it slow! It is easy to injure yourself so I'd advise taking some time to get your flexibility back, no matter how tempting your cock may be.

AL

somuchfun184

Post by somuchfun184 »

Been a while and I wanted to post an update. I have been stretching and doing as much as I can to tighten my mid-section. But have been doing this all clothed as not to over try and push to far. Well last night I was really craving my cock so I thought I would give it a try. I decided to see how close I could get. I started the bath water and stripped naked. I sat on the edge of the tub and tried a couple of different positions. I was only about 1 inch away and that was just to start. I took a really hot bath for about 20 min to help soak and relax the back. I got out and took the same position as before. Gave it one tug up and Houston we had contact. I was able to lick the tip again. I was so excited that I almost blew my load right then and there. I had to calm down for a min, before I gave it another try. And another pull another lick. It was great, I did this about 4 more time and on the 4th try I had a nice little bit of precum that I was able to lick right off the top. That fresh warm precum was the best.
I told the wife that I was able to make contact with it, but only got a good job as she was busy. My goal is to get back to self-sucking at least the head and letting her pound my ass with the strap on while I self suck. I will keep you posted on more updates

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Congratulations on making contact again! That's definitely an accomplishment you should feel proud about! Thanks for the update! Here's to wishing you a whole lot of satisfying self sucking in your future!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - great to hear, man! Try the plow position if you haven[t done so - it might get you some depth.

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

I'm on the same quest my friend. Yoga, water, green tea and exercise.
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"