What are your "New Years Selfsucking", goals for 2013?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

akenrockk

What are your "New Years Selfsucking", goals for 2013?

Post by akenrockk »

I will practice more of this awesome talent of self-dick-sucking action non-stop... till i get to suck my own balls, just like the other selfsuckers on the net...
Attachments
Snapshot_20120815_4.JPG

cumswallowerer

Re: What are your "New Years Selfsucking", goals for 2013?

Post by cumswallowerer »

i want to ge able to get half my cock in my mouth by next year. cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love cum

mixboiselfsucker

Post by mixboiselfsucker »

you'd make slot of progress with doing yoga everyday.

slck201

Post by slck201 »

doing selfsuck exhibition in nature and public areas in front of people as him :
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=H0aX7-C870-

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

No sucking for me. Back injury doesn't allow for it. I'm going to try to back to being able to self-fuck with ease though. I stopped doing it for about two years and now its alot harder to get it back in there than it used to be...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

sexguru

Post by sexguru »

i would like to get more of my cock in my mouth. past the head.
i also want to promote female participation
http://selfsuckwithwomen.tumblr.com/
stop by and tell me what you think.
also i would like to develop a concise selfsucking guide.

cumswallowerer

Post by cumswallowerer »

I want at least half my cock in my mouth by summer. just getting the head in now so wish me luck. love every minute of it!!! :D Would like to try another cock also, see how i like that.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

working towards getting more than my tip and enjoying my cum on a daily basis.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I just want to be able to make contact again. I was looking pictures I took of myself doing this and the oldest ones were taken in February 2003! It's hard to believe it's been ten years since I was able to make the first contact betwen my penis and my tongue since I was 13 years old.

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I want to be able to press my cock into the back of my throat again, by years end (hopefully this summer) and I want to make a video with my girlfriend (or maybe another girl). Hopefully I lose 10 pounds (easy) and get a girl that wants to make a video.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

My resolution is to make sure that ssandsfwithgf posts that video here in the forums once he gets it made! ;)

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I will definitely be posting that video here when It's made as a token of my appreciation of this wonderful website.

smpm654

Post by smpm654 »

After doing almost no sucking in 2012, 2013 is going to be an off-the-wagon year. I am pleased with how easily it comes back to me lately. I can quit for many months, and in a matter of days get back to the whole head at least. I learned pretty young, then quit for ten years, and had a hell of a time relearning then.

2013 is also shaping up to be a year for swallowing. I've always been on and off with it. Usually I'd eat whatever I could edge out, but after orgasm would just spit or clean up. Well for the last three weeks or so, I have consumed every drop of cum regardless. Whether licking it off my fingers and body cold while I come down, or sucking myself right through orgasm without worrying about losing the urge. I'm kind of building on a little high with it each time I add to my streak. I don't think I'm going back.

luke3088

Post by luke3088 »

I would love to do more than just licking my head. I would like to get the whole head in my mouth by the end of the year. Unfortunately I do not get much time to practice stretching nowadays and without stretching there is no way it is going to happen. I must get my act together! Let us all fulfill our hopes and dreams.