Classic Ron Jeremy

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

tom2000

Classic Ron Jeremy

Post by tom2000 »

at about the 2:20 mark :) in front of a woman too for a few seconds ;)

http://xhamster.com/movies/764535/julie ... son_1.html

awtoeman

Re: Classic Ron Jeremy

Post by awtoeman »

GREAT FIND TOM!!!!!!!!!!

I edited for your viewing pleasure :)
Attachments
Rj2.mov
(1 MiB) Downloaded 1626 times

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

In the 1982 xxx flick The Blonde Next Door there's a doctors office scene where some guy is making out with two girls. Ron is posing as a doctor/scientist sitting in a chair in the background. You can see in a couple different camera angle changes that he was self-sucking in the background. I never could figure out what he was doing when I was younger. Now I'm like, how could I not know? Especially since I was doing it already around the time I first saw this movie (prolly around 86 or 87ish). However, I've never found a copy of that movie that leaves the auto-fellatio in... Prolly never will as they don't seem to be too interested in adult movie director cuts... :P They just put new covers on and keep charging us new movie retail price. Bastards...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Eddie

Re: Classic Ron Jeremy - Movie Files Problems - Help!

Post by Eddie »

Hi forum members,

Perhaps some others are having the same problem as I am with movie files posted on this forum.

The message posted in this Ron Jeremy thread with the movie file has a problem for me, regardless of my having a new iMac, and a number of movie players. I am using Safari as a browser, if that may effect the result.

Where an the movie should play within the message, there is a frame with the following message in it:

"The operation couldn't be completed.
The file is not a movie file. (-2048)"

The Rj2.mov file name downloads a file to my desktop, but will not play as a movie, and prompts a message that says:

"The document "Rj2.mov could not be opened. A required codec isn't available. To see if additional software is available that will enable QuickTime Player to open the movie, click Tell Me More".

Following that prompt, I can't determine which option will play the movie after downloading a couple of options.

I find the same issues with other .mov files that have been posted to this forum's messages.

Help!

Eddie

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I have found that none of the movies work in the webpage ever since I started using Chrome. I just right click the link under the movie box and hit Save Target As and save it to a directory on my hard disk. I'm not sure if Mac's have something similar to that or not. In any case, I prefer to DL a clip rather than stream it anyway.
My Patreon tip jar:

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

hmmmm, I don't know what to tell you guys. I edit and upload these videos via my Mac.

And I can play the videos on this site just fine. And they play here via Firefox, Opera, and Safari

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

They play for me on Internet Explorer 7, but not Chrome. But as I said before, I prefer to DL the pic and add it to my private collection rather than stream it in a window.
My Patreon tip jar:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Eddie,

Sorry about the difficulties - it's really hard to understand why the videos work for some and not for others. I'm on a Mac and just tried this page in Safari and had no problems.
If it wasn't an .mov video I could suggest some add-on software that might help. The free flip4mac software will help with .wmv files, and there's free software called Perian that it's good to add to you Mac to play more formats.
You might also try the free VLC video player - it will sometimes play downloaded files that other players won't play.

Trying another browser might help - have you tried Firefox?

Al

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Thank Al,

I'll give some of these a try.

Eddie

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

.mov videos are Quicktime so you either need to install Quicktime or have a codec package installed, such as KLite codec pack. If you have that, you should be able to play them on Windows with the Windows Media Player.