Marathon Selfsucking - Tell Your Story

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Eddie

Marathon Selfsucking - Tell Your Story

Post by Eddie »

Hi guys,

I love autofellatio, and occasionally love to self suck for long periods of time - sometimes all day, on and off throughout the day.

I've written stories about it which are posted in the Forums - Solosuck Stories. One titled "My Autofellatio Weekend" and another "Home Alone - Autofellatio Heaven".

How about other self suckers? Do you enjoy marathon self sucking? Please tell your stories.

Eddie

ssandsfwithgf

Re: Marathon Selfsucking - Tell Your Story

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Unfortunately, I've never experienced a marathon. I have, however, done long sucking sessions that have been great. I love reading stories and telling stories about selfsuck, so I will have to read yours sometime. Hopefully someday I can go a full marathon, and I hope I get a chance to do one with another person. That would be a dream come true.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I like swallowing my own cum and when i end up on a marathon day i drain my cock and then some. Im back to selfsucking every few days but i can only get my tip and the first inch i had quit fo several months. THEN i had this mad desire to swallowing my cum and with legs over my head i couldnt make contact but i stroked and stroked and when i came that was such a great load of cum. I lost count that day of the number of times but my cock kept delivering one awesome mouthful again anda again. As i savored my cum and swallowing my cock kept getting rock hard so with my legs over my head i kept my mouth open so every drop flowed nicely ontó my tongue.

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

What amazes me is that there are days like this; days where you could totally call off of work, hide in a bedroom with a tub of lube and just go at it for hours. And as much fun as it is to have somebody with you, these are days when you just want to have real control over it, just you and the pleasure.

I've enjoyed those days; longest I think was 6 hours - jacking, self sucking, anal play; the whole lot. The whole of my penis was ringing for day afterward.

I really wish that this was a publically discussable topic. I want to know when my friends have days like this. Good for them. Good for you.

mkivalex

Post by mkivalex »

I had a day like this yesterday, I sucked my cock until I cam in my mouth 3 times over the course of the day, I can now lay there with my cock just comfortably in my mouth so I gently suck it for an hour until I blow a massive shot. Im thinking of making a video