self sucking when you're not horny

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

gayman2121

self sucking when you're not horny

Post by gayman2121 »

This is a really weird question...

I dont know if its just me, but for me to stay limber enough to self suck when i like I have to self suck stretch at least twice a week. When you guys stretch on your "off days" (not in the mood for selfsucking...if that is possible) do you still suck on it?

for example today i designated today as a selfing stretch day. So I stretch my whole body and even get into selfing positions (C, Plow etc...) However, because im not sexually aroused my penis just stays soft... (that is not a problem) I can reach it and suck it just fine , but again because im not aroused it doesnt get hard even when im sucking on it...(remember its just a stretching day so its fine)

does this happen to anyone else or are you're stretching days just like any other selfing day

just trying to get feed back...

thanks Dante

ssandsfwithgf

Re: self sucking when you're not horny

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I'll sneak in a few licks on my "off" days. Usually gets me a little excited but I might not have time to really go to town.

paselfer

Post by paselfer »

I like to check out how limber I am almost everyday and enjoy a couple of sucks just in case I'm in the mood later on. Usually do it in or just after my morning shower. I'm fortunate that I don't really need much stretching to enjoy my cock. Usually the activity of the day is enough.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Most people would consider EVERYTHING we talk about here in the forums weird, so don't worry about your question being weird, Dante ;)

Sounds like you've figured out a system that works for you so I wouldn't stress about it. We all have our natural, personal levels of horniness - some guys need to get off multiple times every day and a lot of other guys are more toward your end of the spectrum.

It's all about pleasure - enjoy what works for you. Sounds like you have a good steady routine worked out, and there may even be an advantage for you - you're less likely to push yourself too hard if you're stretching on a non-horny day, so you'll be less likely to injure yourself.

Enjoy your cock!

AL