Love Affair with my cock

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

touchme

Love Affair with my cock

Post by touchme »

There are times, and not as often as I'd like, when I get alittle alone time with my cock and it feels like the first time that I've ever have had the chance to admire its beauty or touch it, lick it and suck it. Its almost like I've taken a narcotic that puts me in a spell bond tranz with my own body and especially the focus point staring up at me; putting on its own 100% just for that time together. Is this just too weird or has any other self licker/sucker experienced what I'm trying to describe? I'd love to hear back from you all

Ziggurat

Re: Love Affair with my cock

Post by Ziggurat »

Those would be chemicals in your brain called endorphins. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Oh yea, I think that is a common feeling amongst pumpers and selfers. Have you ever "Penis Pumped" your dick and balls? After a good session the euphoric feeling of the size overwhelms you, get in front of a mirror and look at yourself, put on a cockring to keep yourself huge. Ease into position and enjoy, cumming slow and long without that quick drop in libido. Telling your mind that nobody is coming around and you'll be totally alone for a while. You may just get another orgasm from the smell and man odor. I can repeat often with a jerk in about 20 minutes.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Absolutely, touchme - it's one of the things I've always loved about the solosucking experience. I've had trance-states during other kinds of sex, but there's something unique about this. Guys I know who are into Tantra say it's because we're completing an energy circuit in a way most men can't - that the energy flow in our bodies is circular instead of linear and that allows a build-up of erotic charge.
It may also be partly due to the physical intensity/extremity of the act - that we're pushing our bodies really hard and get something related to the Runner's High and that melds with the usual sexual high most people get.
But - bottom line - I've been having a love affair with my cock for more than 40 years now and it never fades. It's a healthy thing.

Al

touchme

Post by touchme »

It certainly does my heart good to hear back from you guys and especially you Al, concerning my feelings at times when I'm able to get "involved' with myself. I love all of your suggestions too. Al, I might have you beat, time wise concerning self sucking. I remember showing my best friend at 8yo how I could touch the tip of my cock with the tip of my tongue. I continued working on getting more and more in my mouth and was able to get it all in when I was around 13. Now, alas, on a good day, I can comfortably get the head in my mouth.
I've never shared my expeience in person (except when I was 8) and would consider getting together with others someday. I'm sure it would be such a turn on!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

touchme wrote:I remember showing my best friend at 8yo how I could touch the tip of my cock with the tip of my tongue. I continued working on getting more and more in my mouth and was able to get it all in when I was around 13.
Damn, when I was 13 I only got the idea to try this and was only able to barely lick the tip. I can't imagine getting all of it at that age. You must have spent all your free time doing this. :D I know I would.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

oh yes, I'm fully back to sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. I quit for awhile but once I licked my tip again, I couldn't wait to have my cock in my mouth. I love to have my legs over my head and my cock aimed straight downward. Even when I can only get just the tip, it is soooo good when I cum and stroke every drop out and then savor and swallow. for me nothing better than a long day and then a good meal and then my legs over the head and a sucking myself like no tomorrow.

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

@ thedoctor

You suck your own dick in X position after a good meal ? ! With a full stomach ? Really ?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I don't know about thedoctor, but, unlike a lot of other men - I've never paid much attention to how full my stomach is when I get the urge to suck my cock. It just doesn't seem to make much difference for me. I guess if I ate something that made me gassy it might be kind of gross to have my face so close to my butthole ;)

Everyone is different!

Al

poppedvertabra

Post by poppedvertabra »

I totally get the OP`s position, don`t know which is better, a nice long edge session with as much selfsuck as I can tolerate or the giant load I get to enjoy

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

Not the x... but the plow. I lay on my bed and then flip my legs up over my head and walk my feet down the wall behind my bed. As i constanly relax my cock moves closer and closer as i lke my tip i have a downward shot when i cum which for me is the best part. Awhile back i had dicovered while i was on a business trip that when i get my feet hooked under the the hotel headboard that is attached to the wall that this provides an an awesome support for enjoying my cock. As a bonus this gives the added ability to milk every drop of cum and then some. I tend to lose count but as long as my cock stays hard ive found i get a nice amount of cum to enjoy and i can lick my tip before i swallow and the i slowly stroke and begin sucking and blowing my cock for more.