Hernias and Self-Sucking

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

tyciol

Hernias and Self-Sucking

Post by tyciol »

I imagine anyone with a bulging/herniated disc should probably not be training to self-suck until they have healed...

But I am wondering, with all the forward bending that is done, particularly under compression in some positions (like when you lie on your back and bring your feet over past your head) it seems like there would be a lot of awkward stress on the ligaments that hold the intervertebral discs in place.

I am wondering about the risks of breaking down these important ligaments and how we can strive to keep the fluid-holding discs healthy and avoid them rupturing when doing stretches.

For example, are there ways we can build the ligaments thicker, so they don't degenerate from the extreme flexion?

What food does our body need to repair and possibly build ligaments? I imagine it's different than just eating protein to build muscles. I think it involves collagen, among other things which requires Vitamin C? I'm sure there's lots of other stuff too though...

Tendons I imagine are partway between muscles and ligaments in terms of construction, bloodflow, composition, but that's just a guess. Less concerned about them.

What I'm wondering is: while it seems counter-intuitive, while flexion's pretty required to stretch the erector spinae (I think the spinal erectors are the main muscles that inhibit the range of motion needed to selfsuck) is it the best way to lengthen the ligaments?

For some forms of contortion, while many guides say 'stretch only muscles, not ligaments', while there is a lot of wisdom to it, I think ligament-lengthening might be required and unavoidable for some positions.

The inguinal ligament for example, prevents hyperextension of the femur, so for extreme oversplits in the front split, major back bending, etc I'm pretty sure that ligament has to be lengthened, am I wrong?

When it comes to the spine I wonder if it's the same thing. Ligaments create tension in the spine when we reach a certain range of motion, and going past that, in addition to stretching spinal muscles, couldn't it also require the lengthening of ligaments?

I just really don't want the ligaments to tear or get damaged while doing this. That could cause inflammation and stuff like that. Very difficult for those of more hypochondriac mindsets to approach extreme contortion...

One thing that seems unavoidable with longer ligaments is laxity in postures where you might otherwise rely on them. The inguinal ligament for example normally allows people to stand with hips extended and not worry about toppling backwards. It's tension prevents reliance on the hip flexor muscles to attain posture. But if you stretch it, it can't passively prevent hyperextension in normal posture, so to hold normal postures would then require muscular effort, and be slightly more fatiguing and unstable, perhaps.

I'm not totally hating that idea, more active posture probably helps build endurance in muscles, keep metabolism high, aid in fat loss, etc. It just means we must be more mindful when holding positions since we can't passively rely on ligament tension as much as normal people, if we build ligament laxity and length.
-Ty