Anybody have new selfsuck ideas?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

akenrockk

Anybody have new selfsuck ideas?

Post by akenrockk »

I been wanting to selfsuck out by the river, next to my tent and camp fire. Just thinking about it gets my dick super hard. The sound and the smell of nature, me and my cock in my mouth", sounds like a summer treat! What about you guys??
Attachments
Snapshot_20120815_3.JPG

ssandsfwithgf

Re: Anybody have new selfsuck ideas?

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I bet that would be a great time. If you're camping in a secluded place and going at it like that. Much fun I imagine. Watch for bears though. Hopefully you share some pictures if you get the chance to do that.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - I love doin' it out in nature! You should check in with our master of the outdoor solosuck Bugnstein:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=385

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I did it once in my car while crossing Canada. I was moving back to Ontario from British Columbia and was fantasizing about road side encounters. It was a very small car and I was surprised at how the confined space required a bit of contortion to get into a self-suckable position. But once attained, I was relieved at how much help the confined space ended up making it easier to do. I've always had issues with doing this. So this memory will always have a special place in my heart. I have dreams of it several times a year. Memories....
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

And the weather is starting to get nice enough to get naked in the woods and suck myself.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

My cousin is a big fan of naked nature walks... Sounds great except for the skeeters... :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

razerana

Post by razerana »

I love self suck under the open sky roof of my house, many time I use BIG dildo to insert my ass..it's feeling Gr8. just think Penis is in your mouth & Dildo works in your ass..what a feeling. :lol:

GAselfsucker

Post by GAselfsucker »

I did it in my car once when I was married in my early 20's. I pulled into a quiet neighborhood near mine in St. Pete, FL and parked in front of a dark house, got in the passenger seat, pulled my pants down to my ankles and curled up in the plow position using the underside of the glove box as leverage. I started stretching my foreskin to my mouth, taking tastes, then pulling that foreskin over my nose to get my full musk aroma!! Once I got the head in I could start concentrating on that delicious feeder-cock when I started leaking precum like crazy. I kept checking for house lights coming on & for pedestrians on the sidewalk, even though I was in the dark under a tree. I got back down on that delicious dick of mine, taking about half of it in my hungry mouth (this was before I could get it all the way to the back of my throat). Swirling my tongue around the corona whilst fucking my face with half the shaft, I started getting closer to my goal. I came all too quickly (prob. the danger of being caught and needing to get home) but I gobbled every delicious spurt of my scrumptious mancream straight from the spigot!! Drove home with a Tic-tac to hide that tell-tale cum scent on my breath from my wife!
GA selfsucker