What I love

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Longitudo94

What I love

Post by Longitudo94 »

I love it when I suck myself and my nose touches my shaved nutsack and its soft and all wet from my saliva and I press my head further to my crotch.
Most of the time I can't even open my mouth wide enough to go all the way down, at first at least, but after some time I often feel my teeth pushing against my bone.

It's better than real sex sometimes...

aleingang69

Re: What I love

Post by aleingang69 »

Dude - if that isn't real sex I don't know what is ;)

Sounds incredibly hot, man - lets see some pics or video!

Al

Longitudo94

Post by Longitudo94 »

Yeah it's really the best thing in the world!

a question: when you are in x-position: do you spread your knees away from your body/head or do you (like me sometimes) press them together? i like the feeling of my thighs being pressed against my head. I like it when I feel a bit powerless...
Last edited by Longitudo94 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flexiguy89

Post by flexiguy89 »

you should post pics of you in the x position, we need more of those :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I've never been an x-position guy so I don't have an answer for you - anyone else?

Finding physical compression erotic and/or comforting is a really common thing so I'm not surprised you enjoy squeezing yourself that way.

razerana

Post by razerana »

Firstly I Love my Penis, when I selfsuck, my nose touch the head of my penis the smell is give me more excited.