how often to stretch and for how long?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ss20

how often to stretch and for how long?

Post by ss20 »

Hi everyone, awesome site you have here!

im 20 years old and after looking at this site a couple of weeks ago I decided to warm up and see how close i could get :p. I used the plow position on a bed, with my feet on the wall behind me. (im not as close in the c position) After some stretching and about 4 or 5 attempts holding the stretch for a while, I managed to lick the end! If I relaxed I was about 1cm away but if I pushed I could suck the tip quite nicely! it felt amazing. So I have a few questions about making progress by stretching if anyone experienced could possibly help out? I figured if I can already get the tip on my lips and im not at all flexible, I should get alot further after a couple months. I got a bit carried away the other day and had a sore back for a few days but its better now, I think I need to not push so much and just relax, and get more flexible in the spine.

-should I stretch every day or just a few times a week, can you do it too often?
- how long to stretch for? just a few sets of 30 second intervals?
- It would be great to get able to self suck in the c position, should I do the c stretch and the plow stretch for my back? (I also do overall leg/hamstring stretches and stratching my back the other way after)

I wish I had a bigger dick but I cant do anything about that lol, only 5.8 or 5.9" long

Thanks alot for any replies guys

rubbed

Re: how often to stretch and for how long?

Post by rubbed »

I do about one hour yoga session two to three times a week; you can find iyengar yoga or hatha yoga on line.
2. No I don't feel you can do yoga to often. I would probobly stick to at most every other day.
3. Your third question stated,"should I do the c stretch and the plow stretch for my back?"
Go to this link.... http://solosuck.com/howto.html. It looks like there is five pages to look at; study these pages and pay close attention to page 3, steps 11 and 12. this stretch will (for me) will relax and relieve tension in the back after doing C and plow as well as giving you a good continuous stretch.
The short version answer to question 3 is, Yes the C and Plow are good for stretching the back.
15 to 30 second stretching per posistion is sufficent.

I think it's important to remember doing SS; the further you go the longer it will take. For example, it took maybe two weeks to stretch 7 or 8 in. Well there is a possibility could take another 1 or two months to go 4 more inches. The further you go the more patience you need to have.
I'm telling you this so you won't make the mistake of wanting to got to fast to soon.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

And it's always important to remember - being flexible in one direction for one purpose is more dangerous - in terms of injuring yourself - than being more generally flexible and balanced. If you're serious about this I'd recommend a good, full-body yoga practice to keep you in shape.

Awesome that you've made so much progress - we'd love to see some pics/video!

Al

razerana

Post by razerana »

It is beneficial for u that u r too young, your bone is not become so hard, but u must do some light physical exercise to flexible your back bone as well as chest bone, Yoga is very essential for selfsuck, it makes you amazingly flexible, drink plenty of water, stomach should not be fatty, it obstruct you to reach the aim. Practice makes perfect. GOOD LUCK.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I stretch daily. I do a what I call a "plow check" to see how close my cock is to my mouth and then I've figured out what areas I have to stretch and relax to get my cock so that I can make contact with my tip and as I stretch and relax with my tip I seem to find what I call my stretch "sweet-spot where my cock seems to just rest nicely and after I cum and swallow it doesn't feel like I have tortured myself and i often can cum a second time. I self-suck in the plow position as it seems to be the most natural position for me and has the added benefit of allowing gravity to shoot my cum into my mouth. I've tried all the other positions but the plow gives me. I did quit self sucking and swallowing my cum though for several months and it was a tad bit frustrating seeing my cock about six or seven inches away and I stroked frantically and did everything I could to try to relax my back and hips to get my cock as close as I could. I did figure out though how to slow down though to position my cock so that I didn't have to keep my mouth open . it took me a few months to get my cock back in my mouth.

I did find though by a pleasant surprise though being in a motel room, I hooked my feet under the head board that was attached to the wall. that was rally great and it assists in taking a lit bit of the back pressure off and as I stretched then that seemed to be the best of all its a really perfect position as then all I have to do his kick back and flex my hips to get well down onto my shaft. that is the best feeling too when I cum I can swallow without having to get out of the position. however, several times though I stayed sucking my cock and I realized I had to do some reverse stretches after I finished otherwise I was a bit sore a few times the next day or so. I have been able to lick my tip in the c-position, but as I came, it seemed like my neck was always strained a bit so as I swallowed it was not as enjoyable as having my cock straight downward over my head. I also found that as I self suck right as I wake up, I have to go into it slowly. A month ago, I worked late, came home ate and fell asleep and as I woke up a bit early with a raging hard on I thru my legs over my head just a little bit too aggressive and kinked my shoulder blades for a few days and all I could do was barely lick my tip for several days.