a question for the straight guys

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

a question for the straight guys

Post by awtoeman »

I am straight. I am not attracted to men. I do however watch videos of men SS'ing. Been watching them for years. I think they get me off because since ive been SS'ing for over 10 years (due to recent weight gain, I can not currently) and I KNOW how good it feels. My favorite videos of course are the girl assisted ones. Ive had countless girls assist me suck my dick over the years and theres nothing better.

So heres my question. Have any of you straight guys been curious to see someone SS in person? Doesnt matter if hes straight or gay, but just to see it?

Ziggurat

Re: a question for the straight guys

Post by Ziggurat »

Hmm.. Not really sure. I think I'd get very jealous. Lol. As I used to be able to do this. When I was in my teens, my step-brother and I used to fool around on an almost daily basis. I've always considered myself straight, even though he and I pretty much did everything two boys alone can do to each other. We used to have girlfriends in highschool, so we tried to fool around only when we were single. For about 9 months around 15 years of age, we shared a bedroom. It was around this time, that I shared with him my secret ability... I'd discovered that I could do it about two or three years before. He thought it was cool, but wasn't really that interested. He'd thought he'd rather simply please each other than have us spend so much effort trying to please ourselves. Man, if I could go back in time... I'd be doing alot of other stuff too... Wish I had discovered self-fucking in my teens. I prolly wouldn't have gotten married. I still love women. I like cock, but don't like the rest of the package that a cock comes with. But women... I love the whole kit and kaboodle!

:)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I'm straight but selfsucking is my #1 turn on. I'd love to see someone else do it and would probably want to jerk off while watching.

Harveyz

Post by Harveyz »

I'm straight and happily married for decades. Used to self suck a lot when I was younger. From time to time my wife helped and loved to watch. I would love to watch another guy do it in person.

somuchfun184

Post by somuchfun184 »

I am the same way, use to be able to self suck. Wife helped me for many years and seemed to like to help and watch. I would love to see someone else do it live. That would be a turn on for me knowing how good it does feel.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Thanks for the replys guy.

Zigg, thank you for sharing, but Im not sure you quite understood my question. I am not attracted to men. I would never touch and man, kiss ect. Never had never will. However I love to watch the videos of men SS'ing. And I think its because up until 6 months ago, I have been sucking my cock once a week for the last 10 years.

Black, hmmm not sure if I could jerk off to it in person. Honestley not sure I could get a boner. But who knows, Ive never been in the situation before.

Harveys and SoMuch, yes you two are RIGHT with me.

thanks again guys

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I am what you would consider a straight man. I've only ever dated women. Love looking at naked girls/women. Love eating girls out. But also love sucking my cock. I also, however enjoy watching other men selfsuck including transsexuals. It's a turn on for me. When I'm really horny, I feel like I'd suck another guy off, if he was clean and had a decent looking cock. But I would never kiss a man, love a man, or have anal sex with another man. So I definitely go both ways in some departments, I am primarily straight and love solo sucking in any fashion. Even girls that pretend to suck themselves with a dildo or that talk about it are a major turn on for me.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Straight but think about contacting Al everytime I'm in Philly to do a jerkoff session together. Like to show off and don't care who watches. Have done a lot of cum eating vids for a girl at work who loves to watch guys get off. Been having trouble lately posting new stuff here for some reason. Search on either jbarths or jelbarths for latest photos.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i'm with SSandSFwithGF, with one exception...i used to feel like i could suck another guy off when i was horny, but only until i actually tried it a couple times. once i tried sucking cock and found i had no passion for it the way i do for licking a pussy, i no longer considered myself to be 'bi-curious' and knew that i was straight. :)

but other than that one thing...check...check...check...check right down the line: i'm straight, love women (of many varieties), love pleasing them, love sucking myself, love watching other guys self, no desire to watch two guys fucking, kissing, or even solo stroking...just self sucking & self fucking (and not even all of those turn me on). i also like some of the tranny and faked vids...even those silly 'futunari' ones where the girl with a two-foot cock sucks herself until she shoots a gallon of cum on her huge tits. i know it's fake, but for some reason it still stirs something deep inside me. :?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Yeah, I think you're right Awtoeman... I do tend to ramble... :P Yes, I'd be curious to see someone else do this in person.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

I've mentioned this before but it is extremely hot watching the face of someone watching you jack off. I did videos for a girl friend at work and loved watching her watch the videos. Sometimes I would cum so much from edging that she would get a little squeamish but just seeing her see me with a huge load of cum in my mouth was awesome!

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I use to set up a camera to record myself, it was more into seeing how I could improve. I also got into having a camera angle for when I would cum. I enjoyed seeing the streams of cum hit my tongue then swallowing.

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

I definitely want to see another selfsucker in person. I've put up Craigslist ads etc. where I live and have had no luck!

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

...and I put ad on Craigs to find someone to vid me and got one almost-met from it. Gave it up after a few months. I'd like to have an audience at times...

SHAMMAN

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Hey Shaman, I was wondering what happened to you. It's too bad you haven't found a camera operator. I wish I lived closer to you as I would be happy to run the camera for you. And perhaps you could return the favor. I have a lot of self-shot pictures but very little quality video.

I've been wanting to meet another selfer for some time. I went to meet another a couple of years ago and he never showed up. Well, he was actually there but was talking on his phone and never got out of is car. Another did and we talked for a while but we never hooked up. We tried a couple of times but something always came up on my end (family emergencies, etc.) and we couldn't do it. He lost faith in me I guess, but I have to admit I did get nervous about it.