selfdeepthroat on chaturbate

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

vegetix

selfdeepthroat on chaturbate

Post by vegetix »

(Al deleted this link because it doesn't work)

Seriously, this guy is amazing. He gives me new goals to set.

Fair disclosure, that link is a referral link and if you sign up I get tokens to give to cam folks like him. I earn nothing and have no affiliation with this cammer. I will, however be dumping any tokens I get into this guy's pocket to keep him sucking his cock.

aleingang69

Re: selfdeepthroat on chaturbate

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds hot, but the link didn't take me anywhere but a page of other profiles that don't have anything to do with him?

Got any pics of him?

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

http://chaturbate.com/selfdeepthroat/

Huh. That's odd. Well, the link above is direct to his profile. Sadly, he has no pics and I don't like taking images or video from people's broadcasts.

sevenbyfive

Post by sevenbyfive »

i can confirm that selfdeepthroat is in fact awesome and I follow him on chaturbate also. there are a few other selfsuckers of note on CB...look out for a guy with a name something like "doctorp27" or something, you'll know when you see him ;)
anyone else on there? follow me "sevenbyfive" if you want to say hi.

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

You mean you are on CB too? I am not personally, but there are a lot of selfsuckers on there it seems.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Vegetix _ i deleted the link in the first post - you can go back in and put in the real link if you can figure out how to get it to work.

If you're in chat with him ask him if he's OK with you grabbing a pic or two, or - better yet - tell him to join here and post some pics and video himself!