i can sf easy but i cant ss its really frustrating HELP!!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

boe159

i can sf easy but i cant ss its really frustrating HELP!!

Post by boe159 »

i have self fucking down and can cum in my own ass its amazing i want to be able to self suck but its allways just that little bit to far away any tips for me to get it in my mouth ???

boe159

Re: i can sf easy but i cant ss its really frustrating HELP!

Post by boe159 »

its all cool guys i did it woooot life complete !!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

there are some guys in the opposite boat Boe. I used to be able to kiss the tip so to speak.. never could really go to town on myself. But it wasn't for lack of trying... just wasn't in the cards I guess. However, that was partly why I decided to learn how to self-fuck. Which I could do really easilly years ago, but even that I have difficulty doing now...

Keep trying. Keep experimenting. But most importantly, keep having fun.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

sorry...i have the opposite problem here.

i can't always suck myself, but when i can it is usually fairly easy to do. i have tried and tried to get my cock in my ass, but it never goes in. the best i can do is to rub the head of my cock against my hole...which does feel nice, but not nice enough to make up for the strain of getting it back there (especially with the frustration of being *so* close to getting it in!!)

i know the frustration you feel (or should i say 'felt'...i see you have since managed to make it. congrats!!!) i like some anal play, and thought of fucking my own ass sounds soooo gooood, but i guess it just isn't meant to be.

...and speaking of finally making it, do tell! i'm anxious to hear about your first selfsuck experience, and i'm sure others are as well. :)

boe159

Post by boe159 »

it was amazing i did alot of stretching exercises and i used the head of my bed for leverage to pull myself closer to me cock it just so happens thats all i needed to get the head in my mouth it was such an amazing experience i was sore for a bit after but now i do it every few nights with no pain i also figured out that if i put 2 fingers in my ass i can push the base of my dick so it can go further into my mouth i didnt like the taste of my cum (maybe i should drink more juice :p) as with self fucking it took me a few weeks to perfect but once i got it in damn was it amazing ive never had an experience like it before it took me some time but i can now cum in may ass with ease i just need to work on a way of self fuck that allows me to so without my hands involved because if i dont keep pressure on my dick it does slowly pop out and i get about 5 inches inside im about 7.3 inches i use the technique of kneeling and twisting my dick till it passes my ass hole then i just angle the head and penetrate myself as if i was fucking somone else for me it works perfectly and i get a very deep penetration then i just rock back and forth applying an reducing pressure to stimulate myself and eventually i cum its really easy :P