LET`S CHAT SELFSUCKERS!!!!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

JULIOSSUCKER

LET`S CHAT SELFSUCKERS!!!!

Post by JULIOSSUCKER »

HI EVERYBODY....My name is Julio, 22 years selfsucker from argentina.....i think that we need meet more selfsuckers in web.
i go to post my msn messenger direction for you add my to your contacts .. and talk about selfsucking and c2c.... i hope that all peolple in this forum post yours ID (msn or Yahoo).......bye
Last edited by JULIOSSUCKER on Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suq

Post by Suq »

same here, if you want to chat, PM me and I'll give you my Yahoo!
Check for me in the chat room, If I'm online, I'm probably there! PM me for Yahoo MSN ID

JULIOSSUCKER

Post by JULIOSSUCKER »

OK SUQ ....THNX FOR POST ...ANYONE ELSE???

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

my yahoo i.m. is in my profile...i don't get on *real* often, but i am on from time to time (and it can be at any hour of the day or night...i'm a night-owl). i am always happy to chat any time that i'm on.

pingu

Post by pingu »

So am i, if anyone wants to chat my msn addy is in my profile. I am still on here loads but i use msn all the time so CHAT TO MEEE! lol :D

Mixboi

Post by Mixboi »

I would love to chat too
or trade pix
yahoo pale1221

TheGymRat2

Julio's Pic

Post by TheGymRat2 »

A nice guy but when you see him on his Yahoo Cam you know immediately the pic we see on Al's sight is NOT his 6.5" dick. Sorry to burst the bubble but I got mine burst after loading Yahoo to meet him.

fritz6744

Yes, TheGymRat2 is correct

Post by fritz6744 »

I saw him online also , and his dick is so fucking small.
He's a fucking liar and that's it, dudes !!

JULIOSSUCKER

i`m not a liar

Post by JULIOSSUCKER »

Sorry for the photo , but that pic is a my favorite pic....i never said that pic was me .......i delete the pic for no more problems ...OK

realhotstuff

Julioselfsucker

Post by realhotstuff »

Well guys I can honestly say that Julio is a genuine ss'er. we have ss'ed on msn messenger several times, and he has taught me many things I wasn't aware of about ss'ing.

Please be nicer to him on here, no one likes negative comments about people and we are all here for the same reasons.

You keep up your skill Julio, I know you english isn't often brilliant, which can often get misinterpreted. take it easy mate.

elchiple

Post by elchiple »

So Julio, let's see a real pic of you. My imagination is going wild! :roll:

peterjohns

selfsuck and msn

Post by peterjohns »

hey i am a 23 y.o norwegian guy, 6'9 tall and passionate selfsucker