New selfsuck reactions awesome!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Loveducky

New selfsuck reactions awesome!

Post by Loveducky »

Go to youtube and search selfsuck reactions. These are great. Encourage this guy to post more! Anybody got any other reactions?

tom2000

Re: New selfsuck reactions awesome!

Post by tom2000 »

that looks staged to me... and girls are all way too good looking.. sitting around in their bras, lol.... fake

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I don't know about fake or real - there are a lot of people who spend a lot of time on cam. The background of the one I"m posting makes me wonder if maybe she's a professional cam-girl?

This is turning into a mini-genre - if you search here on the forums you'll find one or two compilations of reactions.

Anyway - very fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdkR9JlqfjE
Attachments
selfsuck_reaction_01.3gp
(5.49 MiB) Downloaded 7781 times

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

Love her astonished reaction! :D And then she tries the positions herself for *a second*, and concludes she couldn't manage it. Yeah.. Maybe selfsuckers take lots of time stretching and practicing.

I wish there was a similar webcam reaction video made also for own cum eating where the girl comments and marvels at the sight.. That would be dirty and awesome! There's just something wonderfully kinky in exposing to "innocent" girls a horny solosex act.

edit. Oh, in the end she asks for him to "nut in his mouth and swallow it". That's hot.. I wish he'd done that and included the reaction, maybe she would've asked him about the taste.

edit2. Wow, the second video is even hotter! And they ask him for a facial but then to cum in his mouth. I love those faces how they're just taking it in! And one girl asks if he tastes good. What a great video.
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Glad others find these as hot as I do! Still looking for more. Let me know what you find!!!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Wow, love that one! Love the cheering and amazement! Help me find more!!!! :D :D :D

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Found a bunch more on youtube. Check out joe lampo on youtube. Some with sound all are pretty good and some are outstanding! About 10 reaction videos.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Can you provide a link?

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Thanks for removing my comment guys! No, really!!!

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Here's a link that goes to one of the videos; just tap on his channel then to see the rest.

http://youtu.be/Z1ymLdcHpTo

Keep em' coming!

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Lampo added a few more! Check em out on YouTube link above!

ThickSaltyandSweet

Yeah, I came here to tell there were a bunch of selfsuck videos by this guy Lampo. I can't believe YouTube allows them to be up there! But good for us. I really love the all girls being so amazed...
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

ThickSaltyandSweet

Hey guys, if anyone wonders about Joe Lampo's videos that were on YouTube... Just as I suspected, they were deleted as inappropriate. Fortunately I salvaged them and put them up here:

http://xhamster.com/movies/2891521/self ... ation.html

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

Nice save! What site is he on here, some sort of paysite?