Should i swallow?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

johnnyderp

Should i swallow?

Post by johnnyderp »

I can manage to suck only my head. Is it enjoyable to cum while sucking? Also should i swallow?

Give me some advice here! Thanks.

wikus

Re: Should i swallow?

Post by wikus »

To not swallow while self sucking would be like sex without the orgasm.

Do it, let the sticky load of cum burst down your throat.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

best part of self sucking in the plow position is gravity. swallowing my own cum while self-sucking that is the best part of the experience. sure is better than cumming in a glass or freezing it for later. and when I wake up in the morning.... nothing to me tastes better than a wonderful full shot of super fresh cum to start the day. I enjoy my own cum daily :D

johndoe12345

Post by johndoe12345 »

Try it. If you can and enjoy it, then by all means do it. Everyone is different, the first time I enjoyed it but its rather hard to give advice on one's tastes shrug

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

You should definitely try it! There's nothing like sucking on your glans and teasing it with your tongue until the explosion of your juices in your mouth.. Then continuing to suck on that throbbing cock and swallowing. It was just bliss to do it back when I could selfsuck. (Now that I can't anymore I just swallow my cum). I agree, not swallowing is not an option for me! It's like the icing on a cake. A white, gooey, thick and slightly salty icing that is. :D Do report back and tell how it was if you try!
Last edited by ThickSaltyandSweet on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

cumswallowerer

Post by cumswallowerer »

i prefer to save mine up over a few sessions. (freezer) Then coat my cock in it and lick it off. makes me super horney and cum a lot more. love it that way
i love cum

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Yes.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

Yes of course you should. Ejaculating your cum into your mouth is such a wonderfull experience, I get so much joy from the taste, and smell of semen, and gives me a sense of euphoria when I swallow, so exciting its orgasmic :) Cum, taste and swallow your pleasure :)