Poll : Self facial or swallow?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

wsSelferSI

Re: Poll : Self facial or swallow?

Post by wsSelferSI »

I always but rally always swallow...otherwise is just not worth the effort :)
sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Def swallow! It took me several years to get into it but now I’m man enough to eagerly eat my entire load hungrily every time. From extremely cautious a few years back to licking every drop of cum off my fingers. I can’t make enough cum to suck down! I need it in my throat and belly. Love being fed by my own hard cock.
Last edited by Selferbro on Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Dave34747

Post by Dave34747 »

Swallow!! Took me a little bit to get used to it, but now I just watch the cum flow out into my mouth and I swallow it all.

AdamOutdoor2

Post by AdamOutdoor2 »

I really love to cum all over my face personally. Makes for some great pics afterwards too :wink:

fabe45

Post by fabe45 »

Always swallow, I never waste a drop

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I always prefer to swallow whenever I can but sometimes continue cumming on an up-stroke, so cum tends to land on my face and neck sometimes. It doesn’t bother me though. I’ll spread it on my upper lip so I can really get the full experience of flavor.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

DogBoy

Post by DogBoy »

I always swallow.
You just got to keep going while you’re cumming and it’s just the best toe curling feeling lol.

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Agreed!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D