Do you prefer to swallow your own semen or another mans?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

AlwaysCummin

Re: Do you prefer to swallow your own semen or another mans?

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Since I'm straight, I have no desire to swallow another man's cum, but it's funny because I still have a huge desire for my own cum. I guess it's because I view my cum as the product of my masturbation or my self sucking sessions, so it's just as important to the full experience. It's like the reward I get for pleasuring myself so well! It's difficult, though, because I also crave huge quantities of my cum, and since I can only produce a little at a time, the only way I can experience drinking huge quantities is if I freeze it, and then it loses its texture. So for now, it'll just remain a mystery to me to know what it's like chugging down gulp after gulp of fresh, thick, sticky cum.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I know what you mean AC.. I'm straight.. but every now and then I just gotta have my cum. The thought of sucking another man off doesn't bother me. I'm sure I could swallow if he DID NOT warn me. If he did give warning, I'd prolly pull away, or at least, since I would be thinking about it, I'd prolly spit. So, I'd have to say prefer my own in this case. Even then, I don't swallow my own very often... maybe once or twice a month.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

i swallow my own cum.

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

Straight here also
so only my own

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I'm not good at limiting myself to one or the other - I'd like both, please - preferably at the same time ;)

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

As long as it's a good-sized serving of tasty, gooey jizz, I'll swallow it. I have an unlimited supply of my own "at hand" at all times so that's what I have most often. :)
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

ThickSaltyandSweet wrote:As long as it's a good-sized serving of tasty, gooey jizz, I'll swallow it. I have an unlimited supply of my own "at hand" at all times so that's what I have most often. :)
I love swallowing mouthfulls of my own cum and it's ecstatic at the moment i cum. But when another man cums in my mouth it's sheer orgasmic pleasure, when he ejaculates in my mouth i'm so turned on i cum with excitement. A man cumming in me makes me cum so yes i do prefer another man cumming in my mouth and swallowing his semen.