just a little good news, and info.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

rubbed

just a little good news, and info.

Post by rubbed »

After, a break from a sore back, I was finally able to get to where I wanted to be.
About a month and a half ago I twisted my lower back in the plow. When I was in the plow I thought by rocking left to right with my butt, it would help limber my by back area. Well, It did seem to help, but it could have just been the breathing break I would take for the rocking that was actually doing the limbering
However during the rocking I twisted something in the left lower back. Yeah, I was disappointed, cause I knew I was looking to at least a month of having to take it easy. However, once a week I would at least do the plow and touch my penis to my lips, along with a lot of counter stretching (more than usual).
The good news is, that last Saturday I was able to go to a satisfactory depth, with no unusual pain.

I've noticed that moving my pillow(s) back and forth to and from the wall in different distances, helped. Also switching from one, two and three pillows seems to help as well . I'm pretty sure that by doing these different height and angle adjustments that I'm limbering and flexing the upper and lower back equally.
Well, that is about it. The main thing for me, for back pain is just time, yep just time, along with some rubbing and stretching.

thegoodsexlife

Re: just a little good news, and info.

Post by thegoodsexlife »

That is definitely good news! I am often too eager to try to get that extra inch and sometimes end up hurting myself also.
Ace Card
Spice it up!
http://thegoodsexlife.blogspot.ca (18+)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Great news, rubbed - glad to hear you're back at it. I've always done separate stretching on the sides of my back and it's never been a problem, but we all have unique bodies. My method involves not so much rocking as lengthening by stretching one leg further than the other.

Doing regular lower back strengthening exercises can be really helpful - just the standard set you'll find around the Web.

Oddly, the other thing I've found for me as I've grown older is that I"m more prone to low-back muscle spasms in the plow, and that the best thing for me is to NOT stop but to keep on pushing through the spasm and it'll go away. That's just me, though - be careful!

If you could post some photos of how you use pillows in plow that could be really helpful for other guys - any chance you could do that?

Al

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

Well honestly, due to having a full house of people most of the time, I would find it hard to get the openness of a big room and to be able to take the time in that room to take pictures. However I will try to keep it in mind, and hopefully be able to post pictures on this post in the near future.
I know a lot of others have posted pictures for entertainment purposes as well as helping others learn different ways to self suck. So, while keeping these things in mind I will try and do my fair share as well.