taking pictures

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

sexguru

taking pictures

Post by sexguru »

any tips on how to take better pictures selfsucking?

blacksunshineaz

Re: taking pictures

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Get someone else to take them if possible. If not, get a camera with a timer and place it somewhere it can see you. Be sure to have plenty of lighting. A few years ago I took pictures of myself on the bed with the camera on the dresser, but I also used a small tripod so it could be angled appropriately.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Depending n the camera, you might be able to pick up an infrared remote for it.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

All Great advice, Seahorses - thanks!

A remote is really helpful, but lighting is the most important thing.

If you have access to a high-definition video camera I'd suggest giving that a try, instead of a still camera. It can be really difficult to capture just the right still images, but if you're shooting video you just have to make sure our lighting and angles are good and then start the camera rolling. You end up with a complete record of your session, and you can then pick and choose the perfect stills.

High-def cameras are pretty cheap these day, and if you want to spend more money you can get a good dSLR still camera that also shoots video and have the best of both worlds!

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

HD video is the way to go and if you have good lighting the images will come out pretty good. Even 720p, not the higher 1080p is pretty good for web res photos if you don't have to crop much. Most cheap point n shoots usually have decent video with good lighting.

Of course you have to go frame by frame to grab the one with the most depth, etc but you will at least get much better in the moment captures vs an actual photo.

wikus

Post by wikus »

I'd HIGHLY recommend a camera that has one of those flippy screens, that way you see where its pointing! Like this:

Just make sure you have plenty of light to get a good image.