A little help in ss, for those of us who can't

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jim

A little help in ss, for those of us who can't

Post by jim »

Hey guys,

The other day I got home from work and checked this forum for new posts just like I always do and got really horny. Nothing new there. LOL I have been trying for a while to ss but can't get get any closer than 3". I noticed I had a straw sticking out of my drink glass from my Wendy's drink and got a bright idea. Why not use the straw to get my mouth closer to my dick? Well I cut the straw to the proper length and started to masturbate. When I got close to cumming I put the straw over the end of my dick and into my mouth. I shot a huge load and it went right into my waiting mouth!!!! I swallowed it all and didn't spill a drop. It my not be nearly as close to ss ing but, if the reward is what you want and you don't want to miss any, this could be the way. So need less to say, until I break the 3" barrier, I will always have a straw next to my computer!!!!!! By the way, I love this forum!! Thanks to Al and all those who have posted their hot photos and movies. Jim

Jace1234

Post by Jace1234 »

That's the thing; sometimes you need a device to help you along, and get you hot enough to push just a little farther. Keep it up and you'll get there eventually. Also, you're right about this forum: a lot of generous and artful posters aren't they?

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

With a little help from my friend! This is the loop, I’ve written about before, in use in the sitting position. I’ve got a couple of video clips that I’m endeavouring to up load, so if you’re interested, watch this space.
Attachments
loope de loope
loope de loope
ssa1.jpg (15.26 KiB) Viewed 8280 times

ss8

yeah the video

Post by ss8 »

loopdloop, nice...look forward to video
thanx
ss8

Dog

Yoga dude!

Post by Dog »

Get a Yoga book from the public library, and work the moves a few times a week. I've tried SSing from adolescense, and jack my come in my mouth and all over my face. I'm straight, but pretty fucking gay with myself. I'd like to tell my girlfriend, but know that she would know what I'm up to when I'm in private. Anyway, I never seriously knew you could get more flexible until I found this site in 2000. Started the yoga and once or twice a week work on SSing. After about 10 months, contact! I can now suck the entire head--sometimes a little more. I always come in my mouth, swallowing every drop. The sesations of sucking your own dick and coming at the same time just blows my mind everyhtime I think about it. It's just incredible, and worth the silly ass yoga. I've also had back-to-back orgasms. Also the How To on this site helped me a lot, gets ya hot as well.