new vid

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

msv

new vid

Post by msv »

Hi :) Some new stuff. Basicly various scenes which i putted together when I chance to cap. It's 32mt file!

http://rapidshare.de/files/14445043/qwerty.wmv.html

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow, man hot, hot stuff!
Do you ever video from a different angle? it would be great to see a side view. Let me know if you want to make a full-length video!
Al

ss8

SS dream

Post by ss8 »

Xcellent vid clip, you got ss'g down man, nice milknit, more anytime...thanx

:o ss8
Last edited by ss8 on Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

SFsucker

Fucking hot!

Post by SFsucker »

Loved the vid... just wish we could hear you, too... that slurping sound makes your incredibly hot video even hotter (if that possible). Take Al up on the offer of a full length vid... I'd buy it!

msv

Post by msv »

hey thanks! as for full lenght I'm not quite sure what you mean. Like u tape me live or? If it's that then maybe it sounds pritty intresting, but I live soo far away from us :)

I'll post here once in a while though (when I can). Since mostly I use other position and it's impossible to vid unlike this position u saw me. I could show pic of it someday! Sound might be hard to put, since I use 2 dollar old webcam.

SFsucker

Great!

Post by SFsucker »

Great show, stud... what I meant by full length was like 90 mins of video, watching do your stuff, stud... really, really well done and very fucking sexy, too! Can't wait until you post more!

Rollover

new vid

Post by Rollover »

What a very nice way to treat yourself yummy yummy and thanks.You and the others that have Mastered the Art are a real inspiration,you lucky devils.For those of us not so adapt,or hung,it only makes for more practice
I'll also say this,having attempted to lick my cock when I was young,and
thinking I was probably the only one trying,boy was I wrong.Having more
recently gotten back into it and able to do more than before,I enjoy it also
more than ever,and really get off on all you younger guys that are able to
pleasure yourself so easily.Oh to be young and HUNG.I'd suck my cock to
the last drop and probably keep goin and goin.

Thanks again,and to Al-- Bet you really didn't know how many others out
here were really into it as much,and also Thanks for having a place for us.
It's leaps and bounds above the old site. :D :wink: :o

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

H-O-T! Thanks... I think a longer video would blow my mind... but please consider it! 8)

msv

Post by msv »

Rollover, I liked how you said mastered art. You know, I said here before that I'm not really that flexible because when I first start to do ss, I just and just can touch that first skin with my tongue honestly. Also I don't have that huge dick really, it's kind of medium-large. And I don't even have excercises really. After maybe 5 mins I can get head in my mouth and and when you continue more sucking, you gain basicly more "flexspace" to get further which I basicly use advance with "walls", so back will "get used" in new position. With good technique and will it is really easy to do this stuff really and not painfull at all. If everyone had penis growing in their hands, then allmost everyone would suck it at some point because it's so easy. With good practise of ss, it has been to me and I hope for others too :)

And if you can suck that head then basicly your mission is complete, since that's best pleasure you can get especially if u suck it very long time like 30min+ constantly. I sucked once so long and hard that I kinda unfelt my lips and tongue anymore.

The Artist

Post by The Artist »

Thanks for the vid msv.
I was waiting to see you get down to your balls after seeing your other vids.
Really awesome to watch.
I know you do not think your dick is big, but it looks big to me.
I like the way you film yourself as it is easy to see everything.

Selfgreed

Post by Selfgreed »

Darn, I missed the posting... would love to see your stuff!

Oh well, Maybe next time...

cheers Selfgreed

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

it says the uploader deleted the pic...
hi, I haven't got a big weener!