getting better...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

sevenbyfive

getting better...

Post by sevenbyfive »

i was in the middle of a great selfing session last night and got further than ever before...i gagged on my own cock!
I took this a moment or two later (i actually got a tiny bit deeper than you can see in the vid)

edit: link removed

looks like ill need to learn some deep-throat tricks now before i can go deeper! Al, any advice?!

hope you all enjoy, i'd love to hear your comments ;)
Last edited by sevenbyfive on Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boyselfsuck

Re: getting better...

Post by boyselfsuck »

I loved your video, I would love to talk with you by skype, i love c2c with other selfsucker guys
skype boyselfsuck@hotmail.com

:D

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Wow, that's really impressive. I'm totally jealous. If I was that thin again I'd probably be able to do that too.

I've love to see more

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow! That is extraordinary, sevenbyfive - amazing work!

Deep throat tricks? Long, hard practice is the only thing that does it - and you are definitely long and hard, so you shouldn't have any problems. It does mean you're going to have to suck on your big, stiff meat A LOT - do you think you're up for that? ;)

Love to see more video, man - sizzling hot!

Al

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Excellent video! Great form and good technique! I gotta say, I'm impressed!

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

I agree, the technique is excellent, makes it look so easy.

sevenbyfive

Post by sevenbyfive »

thanks for all your kind words, everyone.

Al, cheers for the advice! I think i'm up for the challenge so i'll keep you posted on my progress. :o
You have no idea how awesome it feels to know that my skills can turn on the MASTER of the art! so, thanks for making me feel so proud of myself ;)

i have been trying to practice going deep but feeling a bit stiff since filming this. i must try not to push so hard, though it's so tempting as i'm sure my fellow selfers can attest. i will try filming more for you all soon...

night night.