Testing - testing -1 - 2...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Testing - testing -1 - 2...

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey guys,
I'm having a weird problem with the Website and I'm wondering if a few of you can help me out. BlackSunshineAZ, the heroic volunteer moderator of these forums, sent me an email telling me that some of the images and links on the forum pages of the site aren't working. I've checked it with two different computers and it looks OK to me, so the only way I can see to check on it is to ask y'all to help me out.
When BlackSunshineAZ looks at the forum pages (like the one you're looking at right now) he sees this:
and he tells me that none of the links to the rest of the site in the yellow line near the top of the page don't work.
If you have a minute will you reply to this and let me know if you're seeing images like this:Image
across the top of this page, or the broken-images icons that BlackSunshineAZ is seeing. It would also be great if you could try some of the links across the top of the page to see if they work.
Thanks buddy - and thanks for being a member and helping to make the forums so great!
AL

craignigel

Post by craignigel »

Hi

Yes the page looks the same to me as in the illustration (yellow + blue boxes). The Blue box link works to Al videos. No link from the yellow box. The Menu links give, "Bad Request", error message. Left hand side pic links work OK.

Hope this helps

Nigel

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

all seems ok to me (with mozilla )!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks guys!
I think I have it fixed, although I still don't understand why it was happening in the first place - maybe it's a Mac/PC thing.
If anybody else reads this and finds that the images aren't there or the links are still bad please post a reply here. If everything looks OK to everybody then I guess it's... OK!
AL

Automan

OK from here!!

Post by Automan »

Al, everything looks normal from here...Your front page is very well-displayed...

Cheers!

sqh0710
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

whiteroofus

Post by whiteroofus »

I'm not seeing any images or links for the past few days...no paperclip icons... :(

ICanSSandSF

Post by ICanSSandSF »

Tell him to refresh his cache... that could be the culprit (like if you changed the image location?)

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Whatever you did it works now

laurent444fr

Post by laurent444fr »

I had the same problem on another forum, the only way I know to see the entire page is to refresh it witk CTRL + F5

Hope everything is in order now

regards

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i had been having some problems too, but they seem to be straightened out now...

i was getting the banner graphics o.k., but none of the in-line pictures or links were working (don't know about the banner links...i seldom use them)

...i had first noticed the problem when checking on my own pic/vid post ( viewtopic.php?t=356 ) to give the video links to a guy on yahoo, that the stills were gone...i thought maybe they just expired after a while or something, but was wondering why the links would have dissappeared.

i thought maybe it was a 'login' type thing, so i logged out and then back in, but it did no good. i had been meaning to ask if something was wrong, but never got around to it. checking now, i see that everything is back where it was (using netscape 7.x) so whatever you did must have straightened it out.

thanks, and thanks again for the great forum!