Stretching Technique

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ICanSSandSF

Stretching Technique

Post by ICanSSandSF »

First of all, this is my very first post ever. I've been a frequent lurker of these forums and decided to join.

Anyway, I've always been able to touch just the foreskin with my tongue (I am cut, but have quite a bit of foreskin the doctor left thank gaud). Once in a while I'll be able to lick the tip. Well, a month ago I finally got my lips to wrap around my penis head. It's been hit or mess thereafter on successfully getting further.

I haven't been stretching regularly, but now that I've been on a strict weight training routine for the past 2 months, I've noticed a bit of improvement on flexibility (probably due to my brief stretching prior to lifting weights).

What kind of stretching routine do you guys recommend? Should I just keep throwing my legs over my head and allow me body weight to gently stretch my back muscles? I've determined that it's both my lower and upper back that is not as flexible as my middle back, in addition to my neck not being as flexible.

Any advice would help!

Also, I can self fuck too! Have been doing that since 19 (now I'm 24).

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Check out the "How to", section and the links for "Yoga", they will definately help

Sea

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

a while back i posted a routine that i found somewhere that seemed to help me get deeper...

viewtopic.php?t=135&highlight=how%2A