Whats it like to have a guy cum in your mouth???

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

swallowingmycum

Whats it like to have a guy cum in your mouth???

Post by swallowingmycum »

I'm very curious about it, as I enjoy the taste and swallowing my own cum but for you guys out there who have given blow jobs how does it feel when another guy cums in your mouth?

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

...how does it feel when another guy cums in your mouth?

From my perspective, it's a delight almost beyond words. There's nothing quite as fulfilling for me as taking my partner's penis in my mouth, feeling him get harder and more excited as I suck it, taking him all the way to the edge of ecstasy and then joyfully over the edge, then relishing that incredible moment when his orgasm begins and I feel that sweet, delicious spurt in the back of my throat.

I'm neutral on the taste of cum (it doesn't gag me, but I don't want to blow bubbles with it either, if you know what I mean), but what really turns me on is knowing that my mouth and tongue have brought him the most exquisite pleasure a man can ever feel. :twisted:

Lucasraleigh

What it was like.

Post by Lucasraleigh »

Let me try to describe this now... His dick was hard and soft at the same time, rubbery. He was kind of fat, and I remember watching his podgy hands clenching and unclenching, and I remember the fat rolls of his stomach.

Well, anyway... the ejaculation... His penis drew back slightly, and then began spasming. During the ejaculation the head kept hitting the roof of my mouth. The semen felt hot, kind of like coffee... it was quite bitter. It totally filled my mouth, and I felt like I would choke. I swallowed as fast as I could, and it just seemed to keep coming...

You cannot swallow it all, there remains some that coats the inside of your mouth, all slimy. I had his after-taste the entire afternoon. I didn't want to eat supper that night because I feared it would remove the aftertaste.

While he was coming he let out a kind of low pitched scream, or perhaps you can call it a prolonged grunt. Very primal... So I must have been good. Afterwards, I didn't stop sucking. I sucked for a while longer, then when I was going to stop he told me to continue.

It wasn't very long before he came again. The second time I did choke, and I pulled out and began coughing and spewing semen out of my mouth all over the ground.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Great description, Lucasraleigh. I've only had two guys cum in my mouth, my very first boyfriend and my current life partner. I think the taste of cum can vary from one guy to the next, and I've heard some people say that it can depend upon the guy's diet. My first boyfriend's semen was quite bitter and left an unpleasant taste in my mouth...but hey, that's what they make Listerine for, ya know? ;) I still enjoyed sucking him off. He was quite vocal during his orgasms and would make these loud "aaaah aaaah" noises.

My life partner's semen doesn't have much of a taste to it at all. He usually doesn't shoot large loads either. In fact, if I really get a lot of saliva built up in my mouth while I'm blowing him, sometimes I can't even tell if he's ejaculated. He's very vocal during sex except during his orgasms. The closer he gets to the magic moment, the quieter he gets. But I can usually tell when he's close to cumming. He brings his legs together, his balls really tighten up, and he usually puts his hands on my shoulders. I know that means, "Here it comes! Don't stop!" I usually get one good groan out of him during the orgasm.

The texture of semen can have a bit of a slimy feel to it, but once again I don't consider it unpleasant. I usually just swallow it as soon as my partner cums and then kiss him (we're not into snowballing, though).

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Oh yeah, one more thing: One of my biggest sexual fantasies is to suck my partner off once, then suck him off a second time. It's not that unusual for him to climax more than once during a lovemaking session (it happened just the other day, in fact), but usually he cums the first time through oral sex and the second time from manual stimulation.

jer

Post by jer »

To me, I simply love every drop of it. It doesn't matter if it is mine or someone else's. The taste is delightful once you get used to it. I usually hold my own in my mouth for quite a while just to enjoy it. It is very exciting to me to do that. I have been sucking cock for a long time now and the most I have swallowed was 14 guys loads in one day. I still dream about that one! That was at a park toilet with a glory hole. It has since been remodeled dammit. You just have to enjoy what you are doing with no regrets afterward. Enjoy the moment as time runs out very fast. So many cocks to suck, and so little time! :D