New here, and need advice and where to upload

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

mila80

New here, and need advice and where to upload

Post by mila80 »

Hi there. Long time self sucker and crossdresser here. I want to upload a few videos but I need it done asap. Most sites like xtube or xhamster take days to convert the video. Are there any sites that take less then a day?

Ziggurat

Re: New here, and need advice and where to upload

Post by Ziggurat »

My Clip Store usually uploads in less than an hour for me. But there you are not uploading free videos, they will be bought and paid for, you have some control over the pricing. I've made maybe $50 CAN so far there. Slow earnings, but hey, at least they pay.

XHamster's processing time is getting slower and slower because their servers are almost full. When first started posting it was about 20 hours, now, even a five minute clip takes 48-72 hours to get up there.

Here, videos take minutes to upload, but you're limited to a 200MB file size. Or at least we used to be limited, not sure if that's changed, been a long time that I posted a video here. The only real posting I'm doing for videos now is Xhamster and MyClipStore. and then I post the links to those videos here.

Awesome vids by the way. Did you ever do drag shows? You look like an old friend of mine that used to do drag shows at the Embassy in Hamilton.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

You can upload up to 200MB files here in the forums. I've been trying to find time to update the forum software to the latest version of phpBB to see if it helps with some of the issues people have had with in-forum playability on different operating systems, but there just are not enough hours in the day...

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

"not enough hours in the day."

Lol, I hear that Al! ;)
My Patreon tip jar:

mila80

Post by mila80 »

Hi Ziggurat,

I don't do drag shows. But I have been to that club a few times.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Cool! I had a lot of fun there.
My Patreon tip jar: