New Member: My SS & cum in mouth short video

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

craignigel

New Member: My SS & cum in mouth short video

Post by craignigel »

Hi

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MRXDW8C6

Here is my own short self suck video with close up of me cumming in my mouth I hope that you like it. My B/F can't SS yet but he is working on all the excerises. He is getting nearer to his dick. We both want to be able to do it together and then help each other suck off...could be real fun!!

Nigel
Attachments
N- SS. caps.jpg
N- SS. caps.jpg (90.56 KiB) Viewed 5105 times

ss8

amazing video

Post by ss8 »

thanx 4 posting unpeeled ss very amazing and w/milk 2 shoot, the upright position is a real talent not often seen

ss8

Jace1234

Post by Jace1234 »

More, more, more...............

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

the upright position is a real talent not often seen
???

while all the polls i have seen say that the 'plow' is the position of choice of most selfers, nearly all of the videos and pics i see (with a few exceptions) are in the 'c' position.

definitely a great video though! i have never seen a cock with so much foreskin that the head didn't pop out even with a full hard on (and you can tell how hard that one is!)...cool!