Need help to swallow my cum

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

martw

Need help to swallow my cum

Post by martw »

I have the tip in my mouth but can't finish. I need some help.

martw

Post by martw »

I'm sucking the tip but every time I get close to cuming I stop. I want to swallow my load. How can I get past this?

jer

Post by jer »

Hope this helps, but the way I got past it was to cum in my mouth but not swallow right away. Just hold it there for as long as you can. I found myself starting to get horny again while I was holding and that helped me swallow in a big gulp. Now I hold and then just let it run down my throat a little at a time and just enjoy it.

ctown

Post by ctown »

Try edging. It takes a while, but is definitely worth it. Bring yourself close to orgasm and then stop. Back off for a while then start up again. Keep doing this and you'll produce a significant amount of precum and then a lot of cum. Since you still haven't had an orgasm you will probably be very turned on and gladly lick up all of your cum and want more. Keep trying this and you'll really grow to enjoy it. I do it all the time and by the time I orgasm there is very little cum left since I've already swallowed it all. Plus it extends your ss time and makes it that much more enjoyable.