First Post, Close to Sucking

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Wanttogodown

First Post, Close to Sucking

Post by Wanttogodown »

I've been looking at this Forum for a few months.....This is my first post.
The first thing that i ever did to myself sexually was self fucking when i was i was young (around 12). Once i hit 14 i was jerking off all the time. Thats when i licked my dick for the first time. It didnt really do too much for me at the time. I never thought about it much till a few years ago, when i heard that there was a guy in my town that could suck his own dick. I haven't seen it but, people have told me its 12-13 inches. The thought about being able to suck myself sent me searching on the net. The more i read about it and saw pictures, the more i wanted to do it. So i stared doing yoga and stretching alot. So i've been able to lick the tip almost every day for the last 6 months. I started a new job working outside. So i am very loose when i get home. I take a shower and stretch out for a while. I've only been able to suck the Head once(a few months ago). I know within the next few weeks i will be able to suck the head again, and hopefully more than that :) .

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

How did it occur to you to sf at 12? The idea didn't cross my mind until in my twenties, and then even that was only after seeing it on this site! Did you have to practice alot to get it in there? Didn't know kids had the dedication or attention span to try this (I didn't, if I had even known about it)