things about cum

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

austin

things about cum

Post by austin »

what are some interesting things that you all have sone with cum. i like to swallow my own and blow it on my face, but i want to try somthing new. i've heard of people putting it on food, using it as a facial wash, odd things like that other that swallowing the savory stuff

msv

Post by msv »

Not that I have done anything special, but I've seen few vids about japanish girl naname nanase who tryes to stay alive 1 week in her room with only semen. So basicly in this movie these japanese guys feed her all the time. In other vid, they boil semen out 100 man? and she eats it all with sticks since that semen gets pritty hard! Or really odd stuff like they put that cum onto her nostrils then she sniffs them down the back path and shows you the cum in her mouth or her eyes are held open wide so that even more people can put practically a barrel of cum into each eye!

Eddie

Fun Cum Yum

Post by Eddie »

If you don't always cum in your mouth, save your cum in a small container, and keep it in the refrigerator. The next time you self suck, get your cum out, and wipe it all over your cock, balls, thighs and lips so you can enjoy the sweet smell, as well as licking and sucking it off your cock. It's like an aphrodesiac for me.

Have fun with it.

Eddie

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

...I've seen few vids about japanish girl naname nanase who...
man, "it takes all kinds", don't it? :wink:

Rollover

things about cum

Post by Rollover »

For those of us that always swallow our own and really get off on it,here's
a bit of kink I enjoy.I wanted to swallow a really heavy load and savor the taste for more than a few minutes.

One morning while fixing breakfast I noticed how much the egg whites looked like cum.I broke the egg,and only put the whites in a wine glass,I then swallowed it.It was thick,and sticky like cum and heavy.Then an idea
hit me,mix my own cum with it.I jerked off into the glass,used another egg
and after a stir,I took a bit.It was all I could do to control myself.The cum
and egg whites mix together to make a tasty treat and a bigger load than
you can shoot.You can also coat your cock with it and suck or lick it off or
just sip a bit at a time while you jerk off,and mix up some more.

If you're REALLY into cum I think you'll enjoy the treat.Let the egg white
get to room temp,but don't let it sit too long.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I ought to caution you that consuming raw eggs can lead to salmonella and other food poisoning

Rollover

things about cum

Post by Rollover »

I understand the concern,and I don't mean any harm to anyone.I posted
something of my intrest,and enjoyment and self pleasure.It may not be of
intrest to others.Like all things concerning sex of any kind.

LEWie Lake Elmo

Things about cum

Post by LEWie Lake Elmo »

I too have found that my desire to eat mine quickly fades after cumming, so I've found cumming in a film container works great. It's a perfect size to fit over my head as I spurt, but not so big as to allow much air in, then I freeze it immediately. Next time I'm really horned-up, especially when drunk or high, I either warm it between my legs while 'workin' it, or I stick it in a Gatorade bottle full of hot water, or in a pinch, micro-wave it four four seconds. It works great for 'multiple loads' too, saving up for once huge load. I pour it from about 12 inches up, and slowly drizzle it into my mouth, then I'll take a mirror, and watch myself play with it, and stick my cum covered tounge out. This usually makes me blow another huge load, sending[i]this [/i]to the freezer, starting the delicious process all over. (just don't let your buddies find it.

jer

Post by jer »

I like to make cum-cubes in my ice trays. Plop them in a drink and you can have your cum in front of someone and they never know it. VERY exciting! Also, I like to cum on my sandwiches right in with the Mayo or mustard. Great on hot dogs!

solosuxr

Post by solosuxr »

Izzit4

Post by Izzit4 »

Hello,
I like to jerk off into a condom then peel it off & suck it inside out. It's also a lot of fun to jerk out a load into a rubber then freeze it. Next time you jerk off wrap the condom with the frozen wad around your cock & use it as lube as it melts down. Feels great & you also get to suck down two nice wads. Drinking it from glasses & stuff is fun too. Would love to chat & email with otherst into this stuff.
Izzit4