Selfsucking with women

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Ziggurat

Re: Selfsucking with women

Post by Ziggurat »

Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Petersteele

Post by Petersteele »

Any of you folks know of some women who like to watch selfsuck? That would be a fun/hot/ turn on

FitBiBBC

Post by FitBiBBC »

If you like self sucking with a sexy woman’s help than you’ll love my fan page we do a lot of that because it’s my favorite too. https://onlyfans.com/fitbibbc

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

isuckmyowncock wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:48 pm
4 hot C2C video links
great stuff!
you are quite talented, and i hope we get to see more like these from you. :)

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

I haven't done this with a women. But once, kissed a woman immediately after she sucked me. I got a familiar taste which is 2x hot.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

My ex used to help me self-suck. She was fascinated by it and would get this really vacant stare on her face and would rub her clit as she bent over my ass watching me take my cock. She would talk filthy while I did it too, which was hot but a little distracting. The last time we did it she fucked my ass with her dildo , which I discovered really helped push more shaft into my mouth when dove at the right angle. I ended up getting one of my own after we broke up, lol.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Love this one
Attachments
IMG_2631.GIF
IMG_2631.GIF (3.77 MiB) Viewed 9830 times

Ronnie

Post by Ronnie »

This was some thing that got 7 woman watch me self suck with my wife helping at the end. We were at the club we went camping on one or two weekends a mouth. I looked up and there were 6 couples standing around my with weird looks on their face I ask what's up one woman said your wife told us wife's that you could self suck your dick, is it true? My wife said yes it is true he will show you. I was floored did not know what to say, One women said well my house is 10 minute away, so we go to my place. Every one jumped in their trucks and in no tie I was taking my shirt and pants off and flat on my beck and my wife said show them honey. I put my legs over my head and sucked for all I was worth. Several of the wife's fingered my balls to see what I was doing with my dick. I sucked till I was ready to cum and my wife came to me and would pull my dick from my mouth at times to suck me also and t one time she took my balls deep and that was all I could take ," SHOT MORE THAN EVER" when I got home I asked her why did you tell them I could self suck. She said well every one else was telling how big or long their husbands could fuck so it just came out. I asked her to keep het info out of her friends meetings. She said. don't tell me you did not like it when the other women touched your balls, I said well that has nothing to do with her telling all our friends what I can do in the bed room. It was not the last time she blabbed to a friend I could suck my own dick. But I will say some of the wife's wanted to hold my balls while I did my trick HE-HE

Ronnie

Post by Ronnie »

I had videos of some of the times I showed wife's ,and when me and my wife played our best keep bed room secrets privet. I had videos on floppy's and CD but form some reason my wife said she got read of then for we had grand kids now I never hit her but I wanted to hit then. Ask any thing you would like and I will answer.

aqfjr

Post by aqfjr »

Nice!