What do you think about while you self-suck?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Panther Sauce

Re: What do you think about while you self-suck?

Post by Panther Sauce »

If I'm fantasizing, it's usually about autofellatio in context of a larger situation, maybe like, the idea of being locked in chastity and longing for it, and then eventually being allowed to do it.

But lately I've been doing way less fantasizing.
This just keeps getting better and better for me... My most recent sessions, I've been very focused on what I'm doing and how it feels, and also significantly, feeling an affection for my cock, which, I do feel kinda weird about, but damn... I'm making love to it, and getting into it more intensely than ever.
I've always had some difficulty getting off, I think I'm a lot less sensitive than most guys, but this feeling of affection, and focusing on that feeling, is really, really doing it for me.
Also, I've been thinking about it more leading up to a session, looking forward to it, building up anticipation for it. Where I used to most often try to get really hard before starting, now I've been making it a point to start soft, no cock rings, just looking at it and getting turned on by watching myself get hard.
I think it took me a lot of practice to get to this point where my body and my brain actually understand what's happening when I do it... That might sound crazy? But this has become so much hotter now that that's happening.
I really wanted to talk about this part of my journey, and I think its relevant to this thread... I'm a gay guy, and I can perform oral sex on myself, and I guess I feel like that should have been perfect a lot sooner? But it wasn't like that immediately, and now I'm finally having these experiences where its so erotic in and of itself, that it's just fucking amazing and I kinda just wrote a book about it so I'll stop writing this post now.