Alternate method to stretching?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

head_licker

Alternate method to stretching?

Post by head_licker »

Hi there, just joined the board from Germany.
Sorry, I ve got no pics of me selfsucking, so you must take my words.
Up to now I can reach my cockhead with the tip of my tongue.
That is possibly not much for you, but for me with only a small cock (12 cm) thats the max that I can do.
I found that the kneeling position with my arms under my legs works best for
me. I ve read somewhere that stretching and getting limber is not the only
possible way to selfsucking, the second way is enlarging your cock.
Does anybody know of any exercises that give you a little more length.
I found only crap from some pay-sites.

Thats all for now, J

soloseth

hey

Post by soloseth »

Hey, I've never heard of any technique that makes your penis larger.. I would work on getting your lower back more loose and stretching much more on trying to bend down and touch your toes.. that helps a lot.. mesage me if you need any help....

pippycocksucking

Post by pippycocksucking »

I can promise you there is on such thing as penis growth exercises my friend. Dont even risk your internet security by browsing those ridiculous sites.

What I can tell you is if you incorporate front bends in to your every day activites, NOT PICKING THINGS UP HEAVIER THAN A PENCIL. let me stress that, just do your shoe laces in a front bend and wash your feet in the shower in a front bend etc, it comes naturally very quickly

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

As Al afair pointed out- if the goal is to deepthroat your own cock, than a larger cock doesn´t help that much, but makes the first contact easier. :)

From a logical point of view, as it is possible to make nearly every other part of the human body grow, if it is accessible for the appropriate sort of training, it should be possible for the cock too.

A good starter would be :

www.penisseiten.de

Wishes

Bart

ICanSSandSF

Post by ICanSSandSF »

The only way to make your penis larger is through surgery - and I doubt anyone would want to pay for that!

sigma

Post by sigma »

selfviking wrote:As Al afair pointed out- if the goal is to deepthroat your own cock, than a larger cock doesn´t help that much, but makes the first contact easier. :)

From a logical point of view, as it is possible to make nearly every other part of the human body grow, if it is accessible for the appropriate sort of training, it should be possible for the cock too.

A good starter would be :

www.penisseiten.de

Wishes

Bart
You can make every part of your body grow? As an adult? I doubt you could make yourself taller without some extremely intensive chemical therapy and/or surgery, same goes for the penis...

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

you can stretch your cock temporarily with a pump or a graduated stretching device. Both of these are commonly sold in every city or on line. You might get 5 minutes to 20 minutes before it goes back to its normal length. But it might be enough time to give yourself a great blow job. If you have the patience to devote one to 4 years on this incredible mission, your dream can come true. Of course you must continue your stretching and flexability program several times a week. Anything worth achieving usually takes time. Its not easy but it can be done.......everybody here is giving you good advice.......... :wink:

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

Don´t get the wrong idea here, i´d not say, that it is an easy task, nor that i´d recommend every sort of body modification, but as examples from africa show a lot of modifications are done by those people.

Just remember the tribal people with extreme long necks due to longlife stretching the women´s necks.
AFAIR there is at least one population where men stretch their penises to extreme lengths.

While i assume that extreme stretching would harm the ´normal´ function of a penis i´d think that ´normal´stretching can improve the length, but as senior sucker already pointed out, it could take a couple of months or years to reach that goal.

Bart

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I hate to say this but most of the comments here are from people talking out of their arses! I regularly vacuum pump and do other stretching exercises as well and although it's taken many, many years, I have gained over 1 1/2" I'm also a subscriber to Newart pumping forum and Thunders place, among others, where many other guys have had similar and often better success.... and the sites are free. At Thunders place especially, guys tend to take things very seriously, doing lots of research and approaching PE from a scientific angle, the last thing anyone wants to do is suffer injury and cause damage. As I say, I've been at it for a very long time and approaching 62 I still wake up each morning with a raging wood which is regularly tested either on my wife or by selsucking.However, if you're thinking of trying PE, it requires the same dedication as it dose to learn to selfsuck.

sssf guest

head_licker

Post by sssf guest »

do not push urself...give it x
whether pumpimg, enlarging ur penis, stretching...just do not overdo it
i am sure + x thgs will b much better
i think the best key besides a big cock is workin on ur own flexibility (i.e. stretching)
i've got a relatively small cock too. but i can have it all in my mouth, with my balls too...i reach the very end of my balls + my mouth (not only tongue)...i know i'll never reach my asshole...but that is gr8 achievement with x...i've been practicing SS for 16 yrs, and SF for 15 yrs (eversince i was 15 yrs old)...i never imagined i'd reach so far...
b patient m8!

Dog

Post by Dog »

The bending forward, as an earlier post pointed out, is key. On a good day, I can suck half, but only in the C position, at least for now. I work on all positions, that I know of, every SS session. While doing the C, I can pull myself forward enough to lick the underside of my cock, down to my balls. So penis length really isn't an issue. I'm 6.5 to 7", but as I said, can suck half at best, and that's after nearly 5 years of dedication. Something about the arching of the back that has to be developed to suck a full hard-on, but as I said, the extreme forward bending will eventually allow you to lick the whole damn thing!

whiteroofus

Post by whiteroofus »

Dog wrote:The bending forward, as an earlier post pointed out, is key. On a good day, I can suck half, but only in the C position, at least for now. I work on all positions, that I know of, every SS session. While doing the C, I can pull myself forward enough to lick the underside of my cock, down to my balls. So penis length really isn't an issue. I'm 6.5 to 7", but as I said, can suck half at best, and that's after nearly 5 years of dedication. Something about the arching of the back that has to be developed to suck a full hard-on, but as I said, the extreme forward bending will eventually allow you to lick the whole damn thing!
On a good day, I, too can lick down to my balls and sometimes get my lips on them. Ironically, I can barely get the complete head in and usually I have to strain so much that I can't enjoy the feeling. I usually can cum by licking the underside until the last moment and then put my mouth on the head when I start to shoot. Sometimes it is so pleasurable that I stop licking and finish by jacking off. I think the angle of attack is the key to success.

oldjoesmokes2003

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

I can also lick all the way down to my balls and get a bit more that half of my 7.5" into my mouth. On a good day I can just feel the tip against the back of my throat. What's really hot is feeling my lips way down on my shaft. For some reason I can get my whole cock into my mouth when I'm soft but not when I'm hard. Maybe the angle of the C position.

I can also get much more into my mouth when I ball up a small towel or wash rag under my balls. It kinda pushes the cock upward and helps keep it hard.

By the way, I'm over 65 and have no loss of flexibility. The key is to keep stretching often.

Dog

Post by Dog »

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I'm more confident now that I can eventually master the C. Also, by placing a sturdy chair behind your bed (assuming one has the conventional bed) -- like a desk chair -- and tucking your feet between the matress and box springs, then pull the matress toward you a little. This helps to do what I call the sandwich, and once good and limber, allows me to actually get my head between my legs and suck. I have on occasion gotten half my dick in my mouth this way, but get a little too hot and claustrephobic (sp?). But be careful! I've "sandwiched" myself into a sore back more than once doing this. But it is still a pretty cool, and the orgasms incredible.

Dog

Post by Dog »

... um, I actually pull the matress up over my head, then relax while playing with myself and licking the head. After several minutes, you can feel your back loosen, and before you know it, your dick is in your mouth!