Alternate method to stretching?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

oldjoesmokes2003

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

Dog,
Hard to visualize your bed/chair technique. Please explain in more detail. Are you sitting on the chair?

Dog

Post by Dog »

Yes. Place the chair behind the bed, I usually fold a pillow in half and sit. Then tuck your feet between the mattress and box springs, then pull forward as you pull the mattress over your head. Depending upon how limber you are at this point; generally, I can start right off licking and sucking my dick head. As you relax and have fun, the weight actually "sandwiches" you. I'd urge anyone trying this to be careful. Also, with the deskchair I use, I can pull myself downward as well by pulling on the wheel things (the bottom of the chair). The chair I use is a sturdy deskchair, but I've also used a good solid wooden chair, pulling myself down by using the chair rounds. This also helps speed up your bending forward for other positions.