Curious?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

soloseth

Curious?

Post by soloseth »

I've been selfing for awhile and i'm straight, but I have done things with other guys... i'd like to hear how others did on there first time with a guy..

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I'm not sure what it is you're trying to tell us - the fact that you're straight yet you've done things with other guys? You need to be a more specific on what 'things' are...... well at least for me you do :D
Anyhow, I'm assuming you men you've never had a gay relationship involving anal sex. Well being a happily married man I like to think of myself as straight also. However, I went through a very bad first marriage during which I began doubting my own sexuality, back in the 80's. Like a lot of guys I would get turned on watching blue movies, but one day I realised I was being turned on as much by the cocks as I was the tits and fannies. Consequently I endeavoured to find out my true orientation.
While working away from home, in London, I went out one evening to a gay night club. It wasn't long before I got 'pulled by a good looking guy several years younger than myself. He listened intently to my plight over drinks an appeared very sympathetic and suggested that if I liked we could go back to his place, though I needn't feel under any pressure or obligation. He seemed warm and affable enough and I didn't feel threatened in any way, so I took the opportunity to satisfy my curiosity.
On the way to his flat we talked generally about our respective interests in sex and I explained that I was into vacuum pumping and self sucking, though due to a sports injury I wasn't able to self at the time. It also became apparent that I wasn't interested in fucking him, or any other man for that matter, which made me feel happier.
Once inside his flat we got more serious, getting into bed and toying with each others cocks. Mike, I would estimate, was 8 1/2" to 9' inches long, making me both jealous and very aroused and it felt the most natural thing to do when I clamped my lips around it, sucking Mike to orgasm.
Coming away from his flat I felt as though a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders, finally learning who I was sexually and being more than happy with it.
As I say, I've remarried since then and on the odd occasion have been in situations where I've had the opportunity to suck on a cock. I've also met up with a guy that I pump with and practice self sucking, but that's as far as we go together and I'm quite happy with too. straight? Yeah I'm straight, it's the way I feel which is more pertinent than any label that can be stuck on me