*How to* self suck - StrategicSS

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

NewbieSSS

Re: *How to* self suck - StrategicSS

Post by NewbieSSS »

- As you know, this is a very complicated subject, and everyone's body is different!
- I'm not sure where you stand with this
- So if you don't take it slow and adapt to it
- But just be patient with your body.
Sure thing!
Me personally, digestion is super fast, I get drunk 30 seconds after shot of anything tough :) and get sober 10 min after same way. Also the reason I was always skinny, maybe same reading for not a lot of muscles (or it’s just my laziness).
So I’m confident anything I’ll eat to support - should work really quick. Not sure if effect doesn’t do away same way reallly fast? Or it does accumulate over time speaking of back?

I stand for reaching out first, then trying to reach out more and tune nutrition over time - learning and remembering what and when to apply.
Impossible to understand everything from day one.

NewbieSSS

Post by NewbieSSS »

StrategicSS wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:28 pm
I don't say that to scare you, but I'm being brutally honest.
Nah, it’s just the amount of info to consider at once which could scare! :D
Could be even superb better (it already is! Not trying to be ungrateful) in form of
- Things to start with,
- things to supply with after success,
- things to watch out for at different stages in future to assist body, etc.
StrategicSS wrote:
- If you can truly master how to condition your body to do something like this, you will become very healthy.
- You have to pretty much become your own dietitian and medical doctor to be able to do this without any long-term regrets!
This made me think… how millionaires and rich guys live their life - for sure they have personal regular blood results and health check. Doctors which calculate everything needed in personal doses. Everything composed ready to eat in one ‘meal’ at any given time. So they don’t have to think about all of that lol :)
For sure they know it’s important and they don’t miss out on those secrets - they just don’t have to know and think about - how and what to eat to be healthy and effective in life. Omg.

NewbieSSS

Post by NewbieSSS »

StrategicSS wrote:
Also, see my posts in this thread
Does the pose you recommend for girls to save their shoulders, the one you bend your hips and lower back - apply to guys too?
I didn’t understood any word in bed method (can’t imagine the process), but short video in second post helped a bit. https://youtu.be/MJlweZVpdZA

Happy holidays to you too!

NewbieSSS

Post by NewbieSSS »

ps. seems like forum is mad and i can't post long messages. Trying to divide them into parts, but it's a mess

NewbieSSS

Post by NewbieSSS »

Patience wise - should this my. Yours. basic combo like, really help and reduce time to mouth twice? Give more room pain wise? How to check feelings to see if it works helps actually?
Last edited by NewbieSSS on Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StrategicSS

Post by StrategicSS »

NewbieSSS wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:59 pm
Just need to get there first, that’s why my first basic question was
- will this bunch of supplements help me out with first reach?
I think if you have never really struggled with it that much, you will not know how these different supplements can be of aid. I see that you previously mentioned that it helped you to get as far as you have gotten easier. So that's definitely one of the positives.

Being on a low-inflammation diet will of course help with stiffness [but it's actually BAD to be on a low-inflammation diet during RECOVERY, as you need inflammation to rebuild muscle!], but no matter if you are on the perfect diet and take all of the right supplements, if you have never stretched a muscle before past a certain point, you need to stretch it and feel some pain. When you stretch your muscles, they actually get longer after they are repaired. So that the next time you stretch, you can go further than before. Furthermore, this act not only requires flexibility. It also requires strength. So it's actually okay if you have "non-fruitful sessions", because they can at least make you stronger.

I'm not able to tell you how this will all workout for your body, but if you feel stabbing pains instead of "a light stretching burn", then you have to learn to figure out what's wrong and fix it. You have to "get to know your body" very well. It takes time, but as a start, you can begin to mentally become conscious of whether you are hungry or just in fact thirsty. You can become conscious of how you can intentionally take more pain. I'm not a fan of the word "mediation" itself, but you do have to "go somewhere else" in a sense to be able to "loosen up" subconsciously so that your body can relax without needing to take hot showers [some of my best sessions have been in the winter when it's cold].

I know every bit of advice helps. And every bit of progress/motivation matters to progress to the next step, but if you can learn to tackle the BIG thing [mind control], then that will amount to more than all of the smaller things combined. [Being able to maintain sexual desire is probably the other biggest thing you can do.] Only when you want to "set a world record" with how far you can reach would every little tip be worth paying attention to, so to speak.

And as a note that you may or may not believe, when you are completely stiff, it's best not to try to force it. Sometimes of the day [at night] you are naturally looser than at other times [morning]. The part that "you may not believe" is that when you are stiff, your immune system is defending you from something. Flexibility, sex hormones, and growth hormones [all are required for this act] are in conflict with your thyroid [immune] hormone. So it's best to let your immune system do its thing, and only attempt to do this when you are both naturally horny AND loose. That way you don't make yourself sick, and you can bend with the least resistance.

This thread promises to loosen you up, even when you are at your tightest, but that can actually put you at risk for getting sick. The promise is that at least [if the supplements I recommended do work for you] you won't injure yourself, and it will be less painful [or not painful at all].
NewbieSSS wrote:
- And “how much” of help I should await from it?
It can be within a few minutes. Supplements absorb pretty fast if taken on an empty stomach. Although it doesn't taste good, they can be absorbed faster if you open up the capsules and swish them in your mouth some, as there are blood vessles under your tongue which the nutrients can go directly into your blood stream. And although it may seem weird, things can be absorbed pretty well anally. I can't say that most things are always best absorbed anally over orally, and some nutrients do not belong down there [they can make you sick if put them down there when they are not needed].
NewbieSSS wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:25 pm
This made me think… how millionaires and rich guys live their life - for sure they have personal regular blood results and health check. Doctors which calculate everything needed in personal doses. Everything composed ready to eat in one ‘meal’ at any given time. So they don’t have to think about all of that lol :)
Even though that sounds ideal, unless those guys have specialized gauges on their bodies 24/7, it's actually better for you to know your own body. For example, as you can imagine, I have 60+ supplements. Some of them are just the b vitamins in a B-Complex, but I have a separate bottle for each. I have learned how each affects me personally, and thus I know when I need each of the B vitamins. [I have other B vitamins such as Choline [B4] and inositol [B8] separate as well.]

It may sound crazy, but about 6 months ago, I caught a bad cold from work. It was so severe, but I got rid of it completely in 20 minutes with a few of my supplements [no medicine, over-the-counter drug, antibiotic, etc., of any kind] . . . because I learned what the unpleasant sensations I feel in different parts of my head are signaling which nutrients I need. No doctor [no matter how much money you have] will be able to match that.
NewbieSSS wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:27 pm
StrategicSS wrote:
Also, see my posts in this thread
Does the pose you recommend for girls to save their shoulders, the one you bend your hips and lower back - apply to guys too?
Of course. Guys may not have as flexible hips as girls, but it's much easier to get flexible hips [you don't have to do splits or even be able to put your legs behind your head, etc.] to have hips flexible enough to do this. In fact, many "front benders" you see in female contortionists can't even come close even to suck a dick if they had one. [I have thousands of pictures of flexible girls doing forward bends, so I know.] Their main objective with forward bending is typically not even to "face sit". They typically only can [and are very prideful with] just getting their knees to touch the floor . . . with their spine straight as a board. The majority of women contortionists are backward benders, aim to do splits, put their legs behind their heads, etc. But very few can do the "c-curve" of the spine that's required for this act.

Maybe they can bend forward, but don't want to people to make their contortion into something sexual when they want to view it as an art. But that's my experience.

But it's also good to have flexible hamstrings. [Having flexible quads doesn't matter at all.] Aiming to have flexible knees and shoulders is not only unnecessary, but putting stress on them will reduce the amount of rebuilding that your body does to your spine . . . because there are joints in your spine, right? The less you tax other parts of your body unnecessarily, the more it can pay attention to other parts. Every part of your body that you put force on WILL need to get repaired. People who have been unhealthy in the past [their bodies are slightly or even moderately toxic] will not only have to allow their body to rebuild, but also allow it to detox. Because stretching something that has not been stretched before, moving joints more extremely than what they usually are, etc., will put things in motion.
NewbieSSS wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:28 pm
ps. seems like forum is mad and i can't post long messages. Trying to divide them into parts, but it's a mess
You can post long messages, but it seems that you have to use [] instead of parenthesis, as a parenthesis followed by some letters seems to parse wrongly and cause an error in the post.

But if you were just referring to making multiple quotations like I did in this post, you have to just copy the "[quote" part of the source code and paste it for each quotation [and be sure to have the "/quote" portion to close the quotation].
NewbieSSS wrote:
So, now I’m curious, what will happen with SS - my hopes are at best this time :)
You have to have the sexual appetite for it. I'm personally a straight guy, and thus I imagine doing 69 with a girl [when I see my [shaved] legs and ass and feet in high heels], but imagine a girl sucking me when I suck myself. But also, just to have the power to do what so many men wish they could do [some say that "if I could do that, I would never leave the house"] kind of sets you apart. Another motivation for some is to perform the act in front of girls [as it's a turn-on for some girls]. It's up to you if you want to pursue. I believe I have made it clear how serious it becomes the deeper you want to go, so it's completely up to you. Some have made money doing this by doing this in online web-cams, etc., but a more "conventional" way is to do it as a party trick. I personally do it as a way to protect myself from injury. [I think of how race car drivers train so that they don't get injured from car crashes like a normal person would.] And of course, as I emphasized in my previous post, I do it for longevity.