I cant quite reach!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Jerkit18

I cant quite reach!

Post by Jerkit18 »

Hey guys! I am new here. I really wanna self suck..but I cant quite reach it! Is there any good advice anyone can give me to get that extra couple of inches closer?!

As soon as I reach..I will take some photos and put em on here.

I am 18 btw.

Cheers!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

At 18 you shouldn't have much of a problem, unless of course you are unfit, over weight and smoke! Take up yoga and have a look at the "how to" section and keep visiting the board for inspiration.

selfsarg

Post by selfsarg »

my advice would be just to be patient, read the how-to section, practise, and BE PATIENT
i've been trying for about three months now, and i'm getting closer and closer. at first i would be able to lick my foreskin on a lucky day, and now i can get my lips round my head almost anytime, and getting better. i'm even getting to just bend and reach the tip with my tongue without great effort.
believe me, it's just a matter of patience... try practising a little bit averytime you jack off, it will turn you on anyway, so it might as well be fun. you'll realise you get closer and closer with the time
also, don't push yourself too far, you might get injured, it's better to do a good practise averu 3 or 4 days than a little everyday