A 10+ on a scale of 1-10

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

SELFSUCKR

A 10+ on a scale of 1-10

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I was watching WebCamNow and got to watch a truly talented selfsucker from France. This guy has a "very long" uncut cock (he says it is a true 8"er) that he sucks with very little effort. It is a spectacular cock with an extremely long foreskin that he can stretch to half the length of his cock. He has his own free site with some great videos of him selfsucking, selfsucking his long foreskin, docking with a friend, completely filling a very large vacuum tube, throat fucking his friend right to the balls, and a few others. Check it out, I am sure that you will "pop" quite a few loads to this talented gentleman. His site is http://hunckutfrance.free.fr
And Al, maybe you could get this guy to do a full video.

JULIOSSUCKER

wow

Post by JULIOSSUCKER »

Very good post ..........awesome "talent"

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

no selfsuckvideos though...
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

John Doe

Post by John Doe »

He should see a plastic surgon! :lol:

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Zelfzuiger wrote:no selfsuckvideos though...
Yes there are, scoll down on this page: http://hunckutfrance.free.fr/welcome2.html

It's like an elephant's trunk! Can you imagine?

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

Thanks Black Sunshine, I was beginning to think someone had slipped a little acid into my soda. How would you like to be the other guy in the deep throat sequence having that uncut meat pole shoved all the way down your throat and held there? And that docking clip is the thing dreams are made of, at least my dreams. Can you imagine being allowed to get your tongue under that foreskin? It was definitely a real turn-on watching him camming on WCN. When he is on there he goes by the handle of hunckut6 and I've seen him several times in the last week.
Last edited by SELFSUCKR on Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

SFsucker

Pretty amazing, hunh?

Post by SFsucker »

He's quite the hunk, our uncut selfer, no? Would love to spend time with him!! WOOF!!

hunckut

Post by hunckut »

Hello, the little frenchie is here!
Just found the SSfile base group, so this site... a bit lost cos it's so HUGE, cos still learning both english and computers ... not so easy!

About WCN, discovered it recently and ... begining quite adictive to! lol
And if I'm hungcut or hunckut 1 to 9 there, it's just cos some not-gentle man there allways denounce me as a spammer (and sending me constantly worms and virus- I'm quite protected but ... so boring, mostly when I'm just watching a hot guy!)

Thank you very much for your comments, would have been happy to read them before (In my mail?), I will try to learn a bit of PHP so I could put a "message book" on my site (and have a better control about under/over 18 access than the scroll to the bottom of the page! lol! Still 20% of visitors are unable to find it, when I'm quite sure 100% of child would find it easily!) Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Some new clips, if you like it ... better to come cos I just re-discover SS (when young, it was easy but ... was most interested by other guy's cocks or beeing serviced!) Old beginner here!

And about surgeon: I really like to share what I got with my lovers but... not to give it!

Many thanks again for your nice comments!
Thierry / hunckut
Attachments
__tn_Come+to+me.jpg
__tn_Come+to+me.jpg (1.41 KiB) Viewed 14824 times

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

he only licks his foreskin :?

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

Welcome to the group hunckut. Glad to see you found us and I hope you enjoy your time here. I just want to say that I really enjoy watching you on WCN and "keep it cumming".

hunckut

Post by hunckut »

Thank you SELFSUCKR!

I saw your ID many times on WCN too but as you never open your cam, thought your were like all that guys annoucing 12' or more but... strangely never showing anything!
I'd be GLAD to show you too but understand everybody can't show his face on cam! Yes, SS can't be really anonymous! lol

It's good to feel welcome in a nice community!

hunckut

Post by hunckut »

Hello Zelfzuiger

As it's a nice place here, I won't be too bad boy but you seems so much like never satisfied guys I've known! Yes "I've got a big winner" really match to you!
As I wanted to see more of you, I've got a look at your next topics and if I didn't see not even a small pic of you ... so much complains and negative appreciations!
Yes, I mostly suck and chewed my 4skin, but if you'd got one too maybe you'd know it's the most sensible part of a cock! And I still appreciate to suck cocks smaller than my 4skin is!
If you'd been able to open more than one clip, you'd have seen than now, I can suck all my cockhead (true, quickly) still in my skin, excuse me to do the way I prefer! Excuse me too, I'm a beginner, 43yo and have had a very bad problem with my back at work some years ago!
But I've never pretend to be a "hot SSucker", just do what I can, and really a "little gamer" when I see some really incredible hot guys around here!
We're just waiting for you to do (and share) better!
Congratulations
Thierry

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

i didnt complain, i only stated the fact that you cant selfsuck, only nibble your foreskin, i never said i could selfsuck, im still learning. If im finally able to do it maybe ill post a pic of a vid.

i dont have a big wiener by the way, i dont know why i put that there.

hunckut

Post by hunckut »

Question : so on your own, the foreskin is not a part of the male sex??? :oops:

Even if it's a forum about self-sucking, maybe you could share a sexy pic of you without doing that! Go on, don't be shy, dare it!

And apologies,in fact was a bit ungry about somebody else.

Thierry