Hypnotic Selfsuck Training

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

What would be the most valuable things you would like help with when practicing selfsucking?

Stretching
36%
Stamina
11%
Wanting to practice more often
10%
Staying Erect
7%
Enjoying swallowing own cum
13%
Breathing techniques
13%
Delaying Orgasm
7%
Achieving Orgasm
3%

Total votes: 61

HypnoDude

Hypnotic Selfsuck Training

Post by HypnoDude »

Hi guys, I have been visiting this forum for a while, but first time posting.

I'm a certified hypnotherapist and have been toying with the idea of making a hypnosis recording to help men achieve their selfsucking goals.
It's been proven that athletes can perform better and focus harder on training by using the power of their subconscious mind and the guidance of a hypnotherapist... so I thought why not offer something for selfsuckers?

For now I am putting out 'feelers' to see who might be interested, and would like to hear what you would like help with; I have created a poll in this post... anything other suggestions or ideas I have missed? I would love to hear from you :)

Ziggurat

Re: Hypnotic Selfsuck Training

Post by Ziggurat »

I voted, but I'm not actually interested in seeking help. I also have no interest in hypnosis. However, if I was, those are the things I'd most want help with.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Ziggurat wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:52 pm
I voted, but I'm not actually interested in seeking help. I also have no interest in hypnosis. However, if I was, those are the things I'd most want help with.
what he said... ;)

delaying orgasm - not a premature ejac thing...i like to 'edge' and masturbate for long periods of time before i orgasm, but many times it feels so good that i give in to the hedonism and cum when i really wish i could have kept going and dragged the pre-orgasm out even longer.

breathing techniques - this is a big one for edging too. when i am not in the best selfing shape, in addition to the greater strain needed to get to my cock, it also forces more air out of my chest, and i have to stop sucking periodically to breathe.
if i loose weight, or get into a position where my lungs are less compressed it allows me to breathe while sucking and i can stay down as long as my muscles and bones will allow (which is longer than running out of air will allow!)

staying erect - this doesn't bother me so much because i can usually suck my soft cock, and then it doesn't stay soft for long. though i have found as i am getting older, and still enjoying edging for hours, i will get hard, soften for a while, get hard again many times. it all feels great, but the feelings are definitely more intense when hard and it would be nice to 'get the most' from my sucking.

and stamina - again, anything that just keeps it going. being able to stay down longer before needing to unfold, being able to edge longer before orgasm (along with finding more hours in the day to do it, lol!)

jhonny

Post by jhonny »

This is a dream come true. Thank you for sharing your talent ! For me selfsucking is being hypnotised by my cock, the throbbing, the smell, the erection and the ever yearning feeling to crush my chest and deep throat my cock no matter what. If you can make a heavily sexual hypnosis track with tons of groaning and orgasmic sounds of guys sucking with talk of relaxing the spinal muscles and ribs to arch deep and fuck our throats without cumming immediately is what we want. fuck wow. :D

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

I find self hypnosis can be a very powerful tool it can be useful for all sorts of things in life if you want to get deeper or make your self swallow your own cum give it a try

Nunya_D_Biznass

Post by Nunya_D_Biznass »

Well...I voted, but in actuality, I would love help in all but the delaying the orgasm. I would really like help with getting to orgasm easier and faster actually. I have always been a hard cummer and I have been told that I take too long sometimes. I try, but I tend to lose the orgasmic tickle easily. If there was any way to help keep it and orgasm faster, I would be eternally grateful. Also, I can not self-suck...not even close. But I do cum into my own mouth from time to time and my GF knows I like my own cum, so I get to eat creampies and then share it with her from time to time. Anyways, thank you.

SFsucker

Post by SFsucker »

This would be a great help and I agree with all of the others... please make one!!

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

I guess a hypnosis to help prevent stiffness of the back muscle and improve ability of stretch might be helpful. I'm new to self sucking from the Philippines. I'm currently 1.5 inches away from the head of my penis and I was only able to lick the tip of my scretch foreskin and my goal is to deep throat my whole cock.