old selfsucker, new here

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

fabe45

old selfsucker, new here

Post by fabe45 »

Formerly selfsucker I discover this site with interest. After reading here and there from a few times, I’ve decide to add my two cents. I sucked myself for years and ever enjoyed it, and always swallowed my cum. Unfortunately, with the age and after a hip fracture I’m unable to suck my own dick yet, but I’m still eating my cum and self-play as often as I can.

fabe45

Re: old selfsucker, new here

Post by fabe45 »

When I was young, I realize very soon I like to eat my cum, and try to suck myself. I cannot at my first try but after sometime, with exercises, I finally can take the head between my lips, and even more later. That was a fantastic feeling and practice several years till an accident and a hip fracture. I cannot do it anymore, unfortunately, but I’m still swallowing my cum.

Tasteit87

Post by Tasteit87 »

Hi there,
one question please. U get this fracture while sucking urself?

belgian

Post by belgian »

thx for the share , its a hot story anyhow !
thx
I can not do it at all ,but admire you
greetings from belgium

fabe45

Post by fabe45 »

Hi fellow, happy to see I'm not alone in Belgium :lol:

mature

Post by mature »

Hi I was a great self sucker in my youth , i started after being shown a self suck mag and after about 3 weeks of dedicated practice numerous times each day i was able to easily swallow my head and all the cum that followed. I continued for years and could deep throat most of my cock. It was at the age of about 50 i started to have trouble with my flexibility and after a serious back injury in my mid 50s i could no long reach my cock. I'm 60 now and I still go legs over head, I can't reach my cock anymore but i can still blow my load into my mouth from a few cm away.
Thx
Mature

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Welcome to the forum Fabe!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat