Selfsuck healthy for you or not ?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

variousandy

Selfsuck healthy for you or not ?

Post by variousandy »

What's everyone's opinion on if selfsuck is healthy for you or not, as for myself it feels a very healthy thing to do you have to be fit ,slim and trim to do it you cant let your self go if you want to carry on doing it ,it has to be a good motivator to keep your self fit as you go though life ,there seems to be little or no down side that I can see ,so long as we avoid back trouble we are always being told to be more active ,win win , this could be a way to promote our hobby :D so what does every one else think

christopherdmaxwell

Re: Selfsuck healthy for you or not ?

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

I say healthy! - somewhere on Reddit some guy finds it hilarious that men who are into autofellatio are in the best shape of their lives! I find it satisfying to know that in the 1950's Alfred Kinsey reported that 99% of men DREAMED of autofellatio while only 1% could reach 5hat goal! - I find it satisfying to know that because of the internet and pages like THIS more people can share tips, tricks and techniques for men to reach their goal of self satisfaction,

For those that haven't read my story, I first made 1st contact 6 weeks before my 40th birthday... My thoughts and feelings then was, if I could accomplish THIS, then I could accomplish ANYTHING I set my mind to accomplish!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Definitely one of my favorite forms of exercise! As long as you're careful I'd say it's at least as healthy as other forms. If only they'd been open to it being in the Olympics when I was a younger man - I'd love to have that medal on my mantel!

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

Indeed ,so many pleasurable obsessions in life seem to be very unhealthy not so self suck you have to eat healthy keep a good level of fitness and with its connection with yoga too ,any get fitter regime always suffers from a lack of motivation after a period of time ,but not our hobby the motivation is endless and strong ,you may have no interest in a healthy life style as such ,but a biproduct of self suck will be better health ,more of us self sucking means more healthy guys ,so keep on sucking . I 1st made contact around my 50th birthday but if the net and particularly this site was around when I was in my teens I would have got all the encouragement any one would want ,I touched the tip of my cock with my tongue aged 15-16 but never tried again till 50 ,so its never to late to take up a healthy new hobby

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

A definite yes in my opinion. I've been 'at it' for over 15 years now. My bp and bloodwork always come back 'fantastic' in my dr's words. I stay motivated to eat healthy, work in the yard a lot, swim and ride my bike. It also motivated me to stop cigarettes, which was hard, but when I did, big improvement in flexibility and stamina. It's also, for me, a liberation thing. The new men's lib movement?!

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

Love your user name :D and yeh it provides motivation like no other its a shame that selfsuck is so underground and almost disapproved of it seems ,so a health and fitness regime and liberating as you say I admired my cock from afar (4inchs away) almost all my life it defenatly felt liberating to me once I got it in my mouth

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

I actually worry about it. I find the stretching can pull too easily. You need to be limber, and it is hard to build up the practice time.

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

I really wish I knew this on my teenage years. Yes, I totally agree that this is healthy to do. I'm on a vegan diet, doing yoga, exercises and I feel continuously motivated because I wanted to self suck. I was 30 years old and I'm Filipino from the Philippines, so people same age as me does not talk about this, I discover it on my own. I'm really glad that I found this forum so I could talk to people with the same goals.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

Totally healthy if you approach it responsibly. Once I realized I could do it I wanted more, deeper, longer, more intense experiences. I took yoga, lost weight, cut out red meat, drank more fruit juice, and slept better as a result of my autofellatio routine.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

auto81

Post by auto81 »

I would agree that’s it’s healthy due to having to keep trim and limber to keep doing it. It definitely gets more difficult as you age although I’m in my 40’s now and have been selfing for 28 years and I seem to be having less back issues than I did 10 years ago. I find doing cardio type exercise that warms up your muscles really helps. I got to spin class 4 times a week and right after a class is the best time for me to suck. It’s just annoying I have to wait to get home and not just suck my cock immediately after the class but I think I’d be banned from the gym if I did that!

So as long as you’re not over stretching or damaging your muscles I’d say it’s a healthy lifestyle choice and all men should do it :) In fact I’m doing it right now and I feel great!

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I think it’s healthy as long as you don’t slip a disc in your back from stretching beyond your limits, lol. I see it as a form of masturbation, with a bit of an oral sex twist. Swallowing your own cum is certainly as safe as it gets if your going to swallow cum and your guaranteed to get a good blowjob whenever you want it. If you really start getting into it in a regular basis you end up eating right, losing weight, exercising, or doing yoga to improve the taste of your own semen, your reach, and your stamina, all positive things.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

TPABigBrahma

Post by TPABigBrahma »

Depending on what kind of health you are talking about, it varies. When I could self suck, was nearly 50 years ago. I did A LOT. Late in my teens, the ability ended, and I felt very, very bad about having been able to do so for DECADES. I never wanted to suck someone else off, so I don't consider myself Bi or Gay. But I was very ashamed of my time and dealt with doing what I discovered what I could do when I was young. As for physical pain, I distinctly remember my back REALLY being in pain toward the end of my ability. I stopped because of it and am glad I did- I have never had back problems, and I think I was about to. Above all, just go slow and don't force anything. Somedays will be heaven gorging yourself to the hilt, some days it won't be like that. Take it easy.