New selfer here, need advice on depth

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Workingondepth86

New selfer here, need advice on depth

Post by Workingondepth86 »

Just joined and looking for advice on getting my whole dick down my throat.been selfing for about 5/6 years, on and off. Took a years break, but really missing my sessions I started up again. Finding it easy to make contact, but having a really hard time getting past my head again. My go to position is plow, but can achieve c-position, sometimes better than others. I’ve always wanted to deepthroat myself like some of these hot videos I see.
Please offer up any advice you have for a (re)beginner on getting back to achieving more depth.

variousandy

Re: New selfer here, need advice on depth

Post by variousandy »

I wish I could give the secret key to this ive been trying to get beyond the head for years I can get deeper about 3.5 inch on a good day with maximum effort but it is in extreme and I cant hold it for long or move much either and the effort completely over rides the pleasure ,all I can advise is try try and keep trying experiment never give up trying different ways of stretching what can help is self hypnosis basically making yourself belive its possible when maybe you want to give up but there is no magic answer just stamina and persistence

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

I wish I could help. I'm currently licking half of the head of my cock. You may check the post of StrategicSS it would be a great help, nutrition focus on stiff muscles. I believe to expedite the process, systemic inflammation due to excess meat, dairy, egg and fish should be avoided or at least lessen. Continue do stretches and yoga. Develop flexibility, on gluteal, hamstring muscles - for you to thrust your pelvis to your mouth in the future, flexibility and strength on your back muscles especially midback, if you have access to gym do rows and pull ups. For the neck, stretching also and shrugs for you to develop stability on your sternocleidomastoid to prevent future injury. Almost forgot, abdominal muscles and flatten tummy. This is only my observation on deep throat self suckers, I'm keen on the flexion and extension of each muscles. Hope this helps. We will deep throat our cocks soon, persevere. Sincerely, a Filipino from the Philippines.

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

Empty stomach for at least 2 hours or more, hot shower, bath, or hot water bottle to warm those muscles up, stretching, ... and the big one for me is belly fat that literally stops me from going past halfway down my cock. I know without the belly fat... I would be able to deep throat my own cock, and I am so determined to come back here one day and say I did it...
Anything that improves flexibility, no doubt requires patience and dedication, and realistic expectations that it will take months to reach the goal.
I too have been consistent for the last 5 years, and I know to go further, I have to work off the belly fat. It literally tightens right down onto my belly and stops me.
Another issue for me is giving at least one hour to each session to fully see the amount of body stretching that is possible, which is a mental block to overcome. I love my sucking my own cock. Absolutely fucking love it like a lover, thinking to myself who's cock do I want to suck the most, but my own.
I still cannot believe I can do it as well as I do with ease. It's like wow wow wow, this is fucking amazing!!!
lovemycocksomuch2.00_02_02_10.Still008.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: