Want pics of females assisting

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

I have a couple more of vid clips on this topic and will post them within the next days. :)

jamison

Post by jamison »

Happy Boy wrote:when you consider how few guys can do it in the first place...then i suspect a lot of the straight guys are a bit secretive about it because many folks think it must mean you are gay. some secure in their sexuality might think their wife/gf would be freaked out about it (and rightly so in some cases). those that do share may be too shy to film themselves. those that do film themselves might not be willing to put their face (or their partner's face) on the 'net. those willing to go on the 'net might be looking to make money at a pay site.

when you go through all of those if...thens, it isn't too surprising that there isn't an abundance of material (though i sure would like to see more of it!)
I agree with all of that. I think the hardest part for me will be trying to convince my gf to agree to being filmed.
In training since 7/17/06. 6 inches away.
7/30/06 4.75 inches away
8/06/06 3 inches away. So close I can't wait!!!
8/19/06 2 inches away!
9/1/06 Just some light stretching for me for now.
9/13/06 1 inch away. Almost there.