Delete

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Re: Quitting Cigarettes & Flexibility

Post by aleingang69 »

I was never a smoker, but it seems like it would help with your breathing. And: a thing I love to tell men who smoke is that it's been shown that long-term smoking actually makes your cock smaller. Which makes it harder to get it in your mouth, right?

SSadventurer

Re: Delete

Post by SSadventurer »

Exactly, totally agree, corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum contains a lot of blood vessels, if you are a smoker - chemicals on it including tar/nicotine could clogged the vessels - leading to deprived oxygenation on tissue/cells - it will then atrophy/shrink. Smokers missed the opportunity of the perks of self sucking. They say smoking relieves stress but in the long run it will ruin their life. With proper nutrition and proper exercise, self sucking is much way more stress relieving, you could do it anywhere privately.