Look Who's Talking (film) - autofellatio reference removed?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Look Who's Talking (film) - autofellatio reference removed?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Does anyone the film "Look Who's Talking" where Bruce Willis voiced baby's thoughts? I distinctly remember a scene where the baby was still in the womb and was looking around and they showed the genitals forming between the legs and he said something like, "How am I supposed to get that in my mouth?"

My wife was watching that movie on HBO/Cinemax (so not edits) a while back and that scene was missing. I remember seeing it when I was younger but it seems that it may have been removed. Does anyone remember that particular scene?

Happy Boy

Re: Look Who's Talking (film) - autofellatio reference removed?

Post by Happy Boy »

i don't recall that scene off hand, though i only saw it way back when it came out on VHS (LOL).

i have seen that happen with other movies though...when 'the great muppet caper' was in theaters there was a scene in the hotel where everyone was talking over each other and when it suddenly got quiet janice (hippie chick) was on the phone and said something like "if i want to take my clothes off and run around on the beach..." before she realized everyone was suddenly listening to her. that scene never made it to the video.

same with robin williams's 'popeye'...when we saw it in the theater it started like a popeye cartoon for a minute, and then the cartoon said something like "wait a minute, i must be in the wrong theater!" and then he pulled the cartoon down the screen and it cut to the live action movie.

i haven't seen if the DVD restoration movement put back either scene, or if they are available as extras on DVD/BR, but those are just a couple examples of movie scenes not making it to video.

ILSARC

Post by ILSARC »

I deffo remember that scene haha

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

I also remember that scene... No Mandella effect here!-) - although I remember, "look, another leg coming in..." - - Here's the transcript someone seriously transcribed and posted to the interwebs... - -

Look... isn't it cute?

Here's the head... isn't it?

Get some apple juice down here!

- Thirsty?

- Go ahead.

"The sex organs are moulded

out of similar tissue folds."

"By the second trimester

they are identifiable."

"Look, another arm

coming in down there...

How am I going to get that