Older mature persons

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Mike_05

Older mature persons

Post by Mike_05 »

Being of senior citizen age, I am mostly interested in topics pertaining to senior citizens. Can anyone kindly share or refer to stories, photos, video clips, of older persons engaging in self sucking, self facials or even of websites geared for older persons? Would also enjoy hearing from women.
Last edited by Mike_05 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Shamman

Re: Older mature couples

Post by Shamman »

Sorry but that's an extremely tall order! It's very rare to find any couples engaging in selfsuck together. Throwing in the requirement of senior age will likely give you no results. You can see we have a thread for woman assisting and it's very sparse.
But, if I can find someone to assist me who wouldn't mind her/his? help being shared, I'll definitely make some and let ya know.

Other than that, all I can say is "Good luck!" Oh, and if you find any elsewhere would you kindly post a link to it here???

Wannabe

Re: Older mature persons

Post by Wannabe »

This is my main interest as well. Yes, it's VERY challenging to find folks older than about 40 who can suck themselves.
Attachments
nycballstretch_bateworld12.jpg

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

I can self suck and i am 58 but its getting MUCH harder than it was, not sure how old everyone else is on here, i can understand why older selfsuckers are thin on the ground

Mike_05

Post by Mike_05 »

What do you mean "thin on the ground?"

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

Our member Selfgreed has a lot of clips posted over at hclips, no couples action unfortunately.
I've never seen any older couples engaged in selfsuck, there are a few (brief) with the older ron jeremy if that counts.

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

Thin on the ground would mean rare ,not many ,very few .